⤖ chapter two

Well

            Well... that didn't really end well. 

Her nights were spent spacing out, thinking of ways to escape from her situation and some were fleeting to Sehun's face that didn't allow her to sleep the same day she met him.

Just what the heck am I going to do?

As if a light bulb appeared on top of her head, she quickly went on her feet and get them going to their garage where she parked her bike.

Maybe this would help clear her mind.

Dropping the bomb to her best friend wouldn't really help her at the moment. It might even complicate things more, taking how opinionated and vocal Myunghui was.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Heejung had just hopped unto her vehicle, but a baritone voice ceased her to go. She faced her father's serious expression, hands on his hips, eyeing his daughter.

"Somewhere far away from here. From you." She truthfully retorted, resuming on riding her bike.

"You're not going anywhere but your house."

"What?" flickering her eyes around their house where she's standing.

He walked up to her, handing her a key that puzzled the girl.

"Your husband's waiting inside,"

"Excuse me?" Husband? 

"You're moving to your new house today with Sehun."

And he went back inside, leaving the girl in utter shock, blankly staring at nowhere. Just the silhouette of her surrounding getting blurry.

How did that even happen?

She didn't agree four days ago! She didn't sign the papers her father forced her to sign two days ago!

So, why the heck would she move in with Sehun?

Didn't he oppose to this?

Why is here anyway?

Yet another side of her mind said that it couldn't be that bad to move out from her original home.

Maybe a new environment is all she needs. There's a widely known belief that when a person marries, the couple should separate from their parents as it is not quite practical.

The idea made her look at things differently, her face suddenly brightening up. 

Perhaps this is her chance to have things her own way.

She won't live in the same house with them anymore. She's sure Sehun won't even be always present since he is a renown idol and he has to work.

Heejung could probably have the house on her own.