Double date

"And she said we have to hang out today to clear the whole bullshit up, so yeah." He said softly while squeezing my hand almost begging me not to be angry with him. It wasn't his fault.

"It's fine, the house needs a good clean anyway!" I smiled trying to act like I wasn't bothered.

"No way babe, you're coming!" He said looking at me as though I was stupid.

"What, you know I hate it when you kiss her never mind in front of me!" 

"Well we're going to a cinema, we don't have to kiss we just walk in holding hands and that's it." I sighed in defeat, what harm would it do.

"Fine."

"Justin has she had botox!" I said laughing while Sofia made her way to our car with her new hair cut that made her look even more squirrel like.

"Shh babe!" Justin laughed while attempting to put on a straight face before Sofia got to the car making me chuckle.

The back door flung open and I could smell her perfume before she even stepped inside which made me cough harshly, jesus woman!

"Shit Sel, are you ok?" Justin asked while panicking.

"Yeah thanks." I tried to say through coughs making him chuckle and shake his head.

"Hi Justin, hi Selena." Sofia said from the backseat attempting to make conversation with me.

"Hi Sofia." Justin answered while reversing out of her drive and heading towards the cinema, I didn't want to seem like a third wheel so we also invited Alfredo but he was meeting us there.

"Hope Alfredo's already there, wouldn't want to seem like a third wheel with my own boyfriend." I grumbled while staring out of the window.

"He will be babe, and you're not a third wheel." He sighed while grabbing my hand holding it in his.

"I just feel sorry for the beliebers, you're both constantly trying to prove to them that you're madly in love, just because Sofia needs a career boost."

Sofia and Justin both looked at me with a shocked expression on their faces.

"I do not need a career boost!  I just need a little help getting into the music industry!" She screeched from behind me.

"What so you use my boyfriend, couldn't you pose naked in a few magazines or something."

"Stop it Sel." Justin said softly from beside me silencing me instantly.

The rest of the car ride was silent, making the awkwardness bubble up.

We all got out of the car, Sofia walking around to Justin to carry on their little 'relationship', I might just fuck this up. Just for the fun, I walked next to Justin and hooked up to him. He didn't push me of him because he could never hurt me like that so I smiled in achievement.

"Hey baby, do you know how sexy you look right now." I purred in his ear suggestively.

"Sel, not right now." He groaned, clearly affected by my boldness.

"But why, I can't help that you look sexy." I pouted making him gulp, his heart shape lips being captured inside his pristine white teeth.

"Well uh- what are you going to do about it." He asked obviously wanted a reaction out of me.

"What do you want me to do about that, Justin." My voice dropped low and almost husky, I noticed his usual warm chocolate brown eyes had glazed over with a darker lust filled colour.

"I want you to pin me against the bed and f-" He started excitement brimming in his eyes, but before he could finish his sentence Sofia dragged him out of my grasp.

I heard her whisper in her whiny annoying voice, "Justin, the paparazzi are getting suspicious, kiss me!"

"Wha-at no Sofia!" He snapped making me smile, he didn't want to upset me. But I knew she'd get her own way eventually so I skipped towards the front and wrapped my arms around Alfredo.

"Oh, hey Sel!" Alfredo grinned, his cheerfulness constantly there even in bad situations that's why everyone loved him.

"Hey fredo! How are you?"

"Good thanks Sel, how are you?" He asked while glancing behind us, he bit his lip and grabbed my hand.

"Hey Sel, let's go get the popcorn for the cinema before the line gets too long." He said quickly as he began to drag me away, I furrowed my eyebrows and glanced back instantly regretting it as I saw Sofia and Justin
embraced in a kiss. I nodded and walked away with Alfredo, why do I stay with Justin?

Because I love him of course.