Red vs blue carolina x male reader

Start from the beginning

You watched from a distance as a secret sniper when they jumped inside the beam came back but when caboose jumped he came back with a alien AI and when the mercenary's appeared behind them shooting and you felt your heart stopping with beating when you saw it but released your breath when you found that Carolina saved them with the bubble shield.
(Y/n) radio : Patrick !!! Carolina,mdocter grey and the blue's arrived here and are kept under shot by the mercenary's but they are behind a bubble shield that won't last for ever.
Patrick : coming

You waited for the guy to arrive and watched how shark face appeared and left.
(Y/n) : where are you ?

You spotted him making his way behind/above the guys on the left and you had a clear shot on the two on the right and nobody spotted the two of you or expected what was gonna happen in 30 seconds.

You smirked and pulled the trigger feeling the recoil of the gun and seeing and hearing anything in slowmotion.
Mercenary : AMBUSH !!!
Patrick dropped down and stabbed his knife through the head of the guy killing him and jumped ontop of the female one wrestling the gun out of her hands and your next shot killed the last spilling his brains all over the floor.
Tucker : Patrick ?
Patrick : hey tucker (stop punch) just surrender.

You jogged to them seeing Patrick trying to get the female to surrender but she must be strong because she kept almost tossing him off and her punches looked like they hurt.
(Y/n) : you guys alright ?
Carolina : (y/n) your here too ?
(Y/n) : yeah we were sent here to check out what they were doing here and i assume that you guys found it.
Church : yep and now we can finaly send a message.

They told you about what they found out while Patrick struggeld keeping the woman calm but she kept punching and tossing him off, he jumped on her back but she lifted him up and threw him against a container.
He stood up and blockted her kick and caught her fist and then pushed her on the floor trying to keep her down but she flipped them over and started punching.
Patrick : could somebody help me ?!! She is like Carolina : a siverback gorilla on steroids !
Woman : how did you call me ?!!

She kept punching until Carolina had enough of it and kicked her in the back of the head knocking her out and her helmet off revealing a woman from there age with black raven hair and a single red hair.
Patrick : thank you, you won't belive how strong he is.
Tucker : sorry for not helping you but it looked pretty funny.
Patrick : Fuck you !!!

He picked her up and ripped her name-tag from her neck.

Patrick : well then enjoy prison, pretty sad really i like a woman with fire.

He tied her up with some rope left by the mercenary's and joined the conversation catching up what he missed.
Patrick : so there is a temple who can kill us in a second with a key and all the alien stuff we had our hands on were just deactivated ?
Church : seems like it.
Patrick :........................ Well fuck me

He walked away and kicked a crate away before turning to santa.
Patrick : sorry for asking but do you got something like a weapon or something else we can use ?
Santa : well i got something

He waved his hand infront of Patrick and spawned a gravity hammer.
Patrick : dips
(Y/n) : MOTHERFUCKER !!

He picker it up and started to swing it getting used to the weight of it and quickly it felt like he wielded it for years.
Santa : this is a gravity hammer it can be used to destroy some of the toughest warrior or vehicles in a single strike with the help from the booster.
Patrick : nice thanks santa
Santa : your welcome use it for a lot of killing.
Patrick : oh i will