2- Home Is Where The Heart Is.

We landed in St George's at 3 PM that afternoon. Unfortunately, we had some delays while going through customs. The lady at the customs desk wanted us to empty all our suitcases because she wanted to check for banned substances. Which meant Biannca and I had to unpack and repack nine suitcases. Thank goodness she overlooked our carry-ons and handbags.

After dealing with the different persons in the airport Biannca and I waited at the baggage carousel for our luggage. We waited for about three minutes before our baggage finally showed up. We loaded our suitcases on a small baggage cart that was provided by the airport. We went to the front of the airport and engaged in dumb conversation while we waited on my parents. In the middle of our conversation, I felt a strong tap on my shoulders. Which surprised me a bit. I turned around briskly to see the offender.

"Can I help you, sir?" I asked slowly. I turned around and saw a guy, with strong jaws and handsome facial features that were masked in an angry face. He almost looked disgusted. His hands gripped a suitcase that was the exact replica of one of my suitcases. His eyes bore into mine, I was kinda scared.

"Can I have my suitcase back, please?" His deep voice questioned, he sounded a bit too serious in my opinion.

"Ex-excuse me?" I asked stuttering.

He looked at me; his frown got deeper. He then moved his eyes to the baggage cart my suitcases were on. He grabbed one of my suitcases off the cart replacing it with the suitcase that was in his hand then turned to walk away.

I was so shocked that I was unable to move. Biannca however, grabbed his forearm causing him to stop.

"You can't take her suitcase, you thief!"

The stranger's eyebrows raised instantly and his eyes moved between Biannca and I. "Can you read?" He asked lifting the suitcase pushing it towards our faces. "Next time before you remove a suitcase from the carousel, f××king ensure it's yours." With that, he stormed off.
I hurriedly turned to the cart and grabbed the tag on the suitcase that the stranger placed on the cart. Ashley Andrews was written in black ink.

"He was right, I stole his suitcase."

"Correction, you mistakenly took his suitcase. I have no idea why he had such an attitude, asshole!"

I was shaken up by the previous event, it has been a while since anyone had spoken to me in such a harsh way. However, I didn't want that unfortunate mishap to affect my holiday.

"Let's just forget what happened and enjoy Grenada," I said as I released a deep breath.

"Yes of course. I am ready to strip and put on my bath suit!" Biannca shouted while she twerked.

"Can you stop?" I whispered feeling embarrassed as the islanders stared at us. Probably thinking she was crazy.

"Ashley!!!!" I heard voices scream, as bodies moved towards me.

"Hey!!!!!!" I shouted jumping up and down.

Soon after, my family enveloped Biannca and I into a tight hug.
Barely managing to escape my family's hold I introduced them to Biannca. "Mommy, daddy, Alston, Ashton, meet Biannca. Biannca, these are my parents Aldayne and Vivica, and my brothers Alston and Ashton."
"Hey, guys!!" Biannca shouted with the biggest smile ever.

"Biannca you can call us mommy and daddy." My mother replied with her strong native tongue.

"Sure, of course."

About fifteen minutes later we were all in my father's minibus going home.

We traveled for about an hour and a half from the airport to our home. Nothing has changed about the house. It was still painted in cream and blue with blue awnings. The yard was surrounded by a concrete wall with a blue and white steel gate. Our house was surrounded by various fruit trees and beautiful flowers. I missed home.