Chapter 23

I stood from the chair I had been wrapped into. "Ow!" I screeched in pain as I noticed all the bruises and cuts coming up and down my arms and legs. The sirens came to save me once more as the room lit up with the police lights. The limp body lying on the floor began to stir. I could not stand my fathers voice, or his presence. " can we leave, please?" I asked shyly. " of course let's go, let the police deal with this freak" Hoseok said. I stepped out of the room and slowly remembered what had happened right before my kidnapping. My heart hurt at the thought of it, but where was Taehyung? I still loved him and I pretty sure he had a good explanation. I asked Hoseok, he shook his head " nope he didn't tell me where he was." I saw my fathers figure being dragged off into a police car, his eyes piercing my skin. I looked away and looked around. He would be gone now, never to come back, ever. It is going to be ok, it is going to be ok, well mabey.

I shook it off, everything. It had been 5 days since the incident at the carnival and my Tae hadn't responded to texts, calls, and didn't come to school . What was happening? What have I done? I just want to see him one more time just one, " oh Tae where could you be?"