Chapter 20

He covered my eyes. " we are here!" He said uncovering my eyes. The scene was beautiful, it was a carnival, filled with all sorts of rides. The air smelled thick of oil and baked goods. I smiled as I admired the sight, all the lights put event he sun to shame. My sadness escaped at the moment I saw the shining rides. I ran towards them like a child but 2 arms stopped me, " silly we have to buy tickets first!" Tae said laughing. My face went red with embarrassment and I nodded. We purchased the tickets and got on the first ride we saw. The air rushed at my face and made me scream as we rushed down the slope, We unbuckled and got off. I could not talk, the excitement was too much, I nodded at the rides I wanted to see and we got on board. The Ferris wheel was what I had been anticipating for a while now, " Can we get on there?" I asked nervously. He smiled yes and we headed over. The girl that took our tickets was very pretty, her minty green highlights in her hair made her eyes sparkle. As we waited for our turn, She started flirting with Taehyung, I paid no attention after all he was MY boyfriend. Taehyung is very attractive so I understood why she was flirting, I had no problem, Finally our turn came. We sat down and Taehyung seemed angry. " what is wrong?" I asked concerned. He stared at me " that girl was flirting with me for a good 10 minutes and you didn't even get mad, or tell her to back away!" I smiled widely. " Pabo, I did that because your MY boyfriend! And I trust in you that you will not cheat on me with anyone else! " I leaned into him and kissed him. His lips were soft and tender, and tasted like sweet cherries. I almost forgot we were on a Ferris wheel till I opened my eyes and saw the beautiful view. I stood in trance by the beautiful view till like all things it ended and we got off.

" I have to go to the bathroom." I said crossing my legs. " ok, I am hungry, meet me here in 5 minutes?" Taehyung said. I nodded and I slowly made myself to the bathroom.
Once I was out I breathed the fresh air, I held my breath the whole time I was in there. I made my way to where Taehyung should be. I reached the place and saw him I walked a little closer and saw what I never would have expected. Taehyung had his arms wrapped around YeoJin, and was kissing her tenderly. My voice cracked as I said his name. Taehyung turned around surprised " Cynthia, no it's not what you think! No! No, this might seem wrong but it isn't I promise!" I stared at him in disbelief. " what is the point of people making promises if they never keep them." I said and ran as fast as I could. I had to run, run far away, escape the misery that followed me everywhere I went, escape this world. As I ran someone tripped me and I fell into a deep dark abyss.