Chapter 11

"Yes the last class of the day!" I stepped out of my literature class and slowly walked to my music class. I walked slowly humming a familiar tune when a person grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. I felt a stinging feeling on my left cheek as a girl stood infront of me. " what are you doing with my boyfriend!!!" She screamed at me." You dirty bitch just got here and your already stealing men!" She pushed me back and I fell to the ground. " The next time you are with Taehyung remember he is my man!" The girl hovered over me with intense rage. I stood up and dusted myself off " first off Good thing for you" I pointed at her " I don't fight petty Bi.tches, or else you would be on the floor. Second of all, I have not approached your boyfriend in any form or fashion, so the next time you want to accuse someone of ' stealing men' you might want to have your facts straight" I smirked at her and walked off. The crowd was shocked at my reaction, those were the first words I uttered since I had gotten here. After my father went to jail I swore I Would not let anyone push me around, and that is exactly what I was doing.

I slowly walked down the hall, my confidence had died down, and was replaced with my normal awkwardness. I found Hobi and sat next to him. He looked at me for a while." What is wrong with your face? Why is your cheek red?" He touched my cheek and a sting shook my body. I pulled my face away and grabbed my cheek. " who did that to you tell me!" His usually happy voice was replaced with a more stern and serious voice. " Teahyungs Girlfriend" I responded quietly." It was yeoJin?! Taehyung come here!" Hoseok yelled out in fury. Taehyung calmly walked over to us and sat down in the empty seat beside me.

"Yes" Taehyung said
"Can you possibly control your crazy girlfriend? She slapped Cynthia for no good reason! Look at her face!" Hobi's face grew red with each word.
Taehyung turned to look at my face and I shied away.
"YeoJin did that?! You must be crazy she isn't that strong?" Taehyung looked cluelessly at me and then at Hobi.
" Well she did, control her before I have to do you understand tae?" Hoseok stared straight at tae, if looks could kill, tae would be 6 feet under already.
'Speaking of the devil' I muttered under my breath as YeoJin slowly walked twords us. " hello Handsome" she said walking closer to Taehyung, finally their faces met into a passionate kiss. She hung on to his lips like they were a life line, " let's find another seat" Hobi whispered in my ear. As we got up to leave , Taehyung unplugged himself from yeoJin and spoke " no Cynthia sta-". He was cut off by the music teacher " Hello class, today we will be singing, please choose a partner and practice scales. Later you will be singing a song as partners, so choose wisely" the teacher sat down on his chair and let us to choose. I looked over at Hobi and smiled widely, as if he read my mind he said " yes".

As we were practicing scales the teacher called us over. " Hello Cynthia, since this is your first day you must show me what singing skill you have. you will have to sing infront of the class , then I will place you in your spot according to wether you are soprano, alto, or bass." The teacher smiled at me and I nervously smiled back, ' oh gosh what am I going to do?!' I thought. Hobi put his hand on my shoulder "don't be scared, you just have to sing scales" he smiled kindly and we walked back to our seats.