Chapter 9

I hadn't slept after my nightmare, instead I got ready for school. I styled my hair, but it didn't work out ( when does it ever) so I put it in a pony tail and left it alone. I sat on my bed, my uniform was awkward on my body, I wasn't used to wearing skirts and I felt weird. I felt socially award already and I was still in my room! How was I going to get through today!

Time passes but finally it was time to go to school. Hoseok tapped on my door," it's time to go are you ready?" I quickly opened the door. "Yes" I responded meekly. He grabbed my hand and almost dragged me outside. " Come on we don't want to be late" he said eagerly " I want to introduce you to all my friends!". 'Oh god! Fuck, fuck, fuck!' I repeated over and over in my head.

We stepped into the class and eyes instantly looked our way, well my way. I hid behind Hoseok, my social anxiety slowly began to kick in. I gripped onto his book bag as he walked and dared not to look back. When he finally sat down, I took the seat next to him. "My friends aren't here yet, but they will be soon.don't mind anyone whispering, they like to gossip about things they don't even know." Hoseok smiled and I relaxed. " what class is this?" I asked Hoseok lightly not to let anyone else hear. " Gifted Trigonometry" he responded. I nodded and sat silent for a little while." Oh my friends are here!" Hoseok pointed me in their direction as 5 boys walked in. They huddled around my desk so I looked down, I hate looking people in the eyes. " Cynthia, these are my friends! Guys this is Cynthia she is like my adopted sister! So don't try anything, are we clear?" Everyone responded except one. "Cynthia" Hoseok called my name and I looked at him "yes" I responded. " this is Namjoon, Jimin, Yoongi, JungKook, and Taehyung!" Hoseok said his face filled with excitement." Hello" I gently waved at them and they waved back, all except one, Taehyung I think it was. At that moment the teacher walked in, "ok class, please sit down and Cynthia can you come here?". All I could think in my head was 'Fuck' I put on a forced smile and walked to the front of the class. "Ok class this is our new student Cynthia Choi, please welcome her with your arms wide open!" I stood awkwardly head facing down, rubbing my palms together, you could almost smell how scared I felt. " ok you may sit down" the teacher said. I sighed and walked back to my desk. Hoseok sat at his desk with his arms wide open," what are you doing?" I asked. "The teacher said to receive you with our arms wide open , so that what I am doing." He responded so simply I giggled and sat down.