Overwatch : Tracer x male reader

Começar do início

She blinked back and tossed her time bomb at you but you cut in two getting it to explode behind you but you were unaffected and kept slashing and chobbing at the woman but she then blinked behind you and placed her guns at your head.
Tracer : end of the line mate.
You : not yet.

You turned around and kicked her legs out of under her and slammed your foot on her chest before she landed. She blinked again behind you but you again just turned around kicking her guns out of her hand.

She jumped back but you kicked her in the head bringing her down on the ground and held the blade of your machete at her neck.
You : sorry but im not gonna let those a#%£$* get their hands on this.

D.va slowy stood up and aimed but you turned around pulling a huge revolver out of nowhere and shot her cannons to pieces in a blink of a eye.

You smiled but got rammed in the back and then slammed into the ground unconscious.
Winston : you okay Lena ?

Winston landed next to her while d,va checked Lucio and you were carried by Reinhardt into the ship.
Tracer : im fine love, a great timing like always.

She stood up and picked the briefcase up next to your damaged bike looking at it what could be so important that you were willenly to fight so many overwatch agents for. 
Tracer : what is in here ?
Winston : i don't know why ?
Tracer : look at that guy he fought against all of us only for what is in this briefcase.

She looked at it for a few more seconds and then opended it finding something very intreresting .
Tracer : do you see that ?
Winston : yeah... Well then our job ain't over.

Timeskip

You woke up in a cell in your normal clothes but stripped from your weapons.
You : no.... I failed

You roared and slammed your fist in the wall not caring about the blood dripping down and then did it again with your other. You failed with your job and VEC probaly already got the blueprints of their weapons.

Your father worked for VEC and together with others he created a special weapon that could cause massive damage. It was a energy weapon that could absorb energy out of the air and use it to blow up tanks building almost anything. But the man found out that VEC was selling the weapon to some terrorists so he stole it and runned but they found him took it back and killed the guy where he stood.

They almost had it finished but you showed up destroyed the prototype and stole the blueprints and wanted to give them to the state but then overwatch came and ruined everything.

You fell with your back against the wall and slided down looking at the ground.

Time ticked away until you felt somebody enter and stand infront of you.
Tracer : you may want to get that threathed love.

You looked up and saw Tracer standing infront of you holding a tray of food and actually looking concerned about your health.
You : well what does it matters i failed.
Tracer : no you didn't

You looked suprised and confused what she meant.
Tracer : we checked what was inside the briefcase and found the blueprints of the weapon and when we went to VEC we found about their buyers and stopped the hole thing.
You : so you mean...
Tracer : yep the weapon is now in the hands of the right people and VEC is stopped so you didn't fail (y/n)
You : how do you know my name ?
Tracer : we looked you up in their computers and i know what happend and im sorry about your old man.

You gave her a smile and accepted the food but except from leaving like you expected she sat down on the bed.
You : is there something else ?
Tracer : yeah you fought pretty well and tried to save this country so we want to ask if you want to join overwatch.
You : me ?

She nodded and waited for your answer but you already knew it.
You : i do it but i want one thing...
Tracer : what ?
You : you let me take you out for dinner.

She blushed but smiled and nodded her head really looking forward it.
Tracer : fine by me but i choose the place and one more thing.

She walked over to you and kissed you on the lips while running her hand through your (h/c) hair and then parted. She winked and walked out swaying her hips the entire way.
You : so worth it.