The look on his face was scared. His bottom lip was sticking out and there were tears in his gorgeous eyes. The toddler noticed me and stretched his arms out towards me, wanting to be picked up.

I made sure the witch wasn't about and stuffed my gun into the back of my pants. I walked to the toddler and picked him up, resting him on my hip.

"Hey little guy, are you ok?" I asked softly.

The toddler nodded his blonde head. "Good. Don't worry my friend and boyfriend are here to help you so don't be scared anymore. Promise." I kissed his forehead making a cheeky smirk plaster on his lips.

"Aww, would you look at that." A voice croaked.

I whipped around to see an old woman. The toddler cuddled into me tightly which made me realise that the woman was the witch. With one hand I pulled out my gun and pointed it at her.

"He likes you." She cackled.

"Stay away from us." I warned.

"Or what? You'll kill me?"

"No but I will." Sam's voice came from behind her. Before she could turn, Sam shot her twice, making her corpse fall to the floor.

The loud noises seemed to of upset the toddler because he was now crying. "It's ok cutie. Nothing's gonna hurt you now. I'm here." I cooed, rubbing his back as he cried into my neck.

"Ehh, Y/N. Who's that?" Sam questioned.

"I dunno. I just found him sitting in here. He's cute though." I smiled as the toddler stopped crying. He looked at Sam as he wiped his green eyes.

"Sammy." He grinned, looking at the Winchester.

Me and Sam shared a WTF look. "How does he...?" I asked.
"Where's Dean?" Sam looked around.

I shrugged, bouncing the toddler. "Piehole." The toddler giggled.

I looked at him with a confused expression. Then it clicked in my brain. "D-Dean?" I stuttered.

The toddler nodded with a goofy smile. "Oh my Cas, the witch turned my boyfriend into a toddler." I groaned. Sam laughed.

"This is too funny."

Dean shot his brother the bitch face but it was adorable since he was a toddler. "Awwe, Sam look at his bitch face! It's so cute!!" I squealed.

Then Dean pouted at the fact he was being called cute. "Oh right, you're not cute, you're handsome." I corrected myself.

Dean grinned at me and kissed my cheek, only to pull away with a smirk. "He's so adorable Sammy! I just wanna love him!" I blew raspberries into Dean's neck, making him shriek with laughter.

>>

We got back to the bunker. Sam drove the impala while I sat up front with Dean in my lap. I kept pinching his squishy cheeks and giving him kisses as we drove.

As we entered the bunker and sat down at the table, I let Dean down to run around. He slipped out of the room without me or Sam noticing.

"So what do we do about Dean? Do we have a cure?" I questioned to Sam.

Sam rubbed a hand down his face and shook his head. "Fan-Fricking-tastic." I groaned, slumping back into my seat. "My boyfriends gonna be a toddler forever."

"Wait! Cas might know something!" Sam exclaimed.

"Oh yeah! Cas, could you please come to us? Kinda an emergency?" I prayed. Silence.