Chapter 10-Karan & Ishani

Start from the beginning

"Okay Ishani, my n-name is Karan." I replied. Dang! I stuttered!

(Ishani's P.O.V)

"Okay Ishani, my n-name is Karan." said the really cute, Indian looking boy. Woah...he's cute.

"My name is Peyton." said the blonde one, wearing a tad of makeup.

"My name is Hayley." said the curly haired brunette, wearing-surprisingly-no makeup. Maybe I caught them too off guard.

"My name is Cameron." said the freckle faced boy staring at 'Hayley', yet she didn't notice. Weird.

"My name's Alani." said the long, wavy, light brown haired one. Ooh, she's pretty.

"And last but not least, my name's Spencer." said the one who's arm was rapped around 'Alani's waist pulling her closer while she very faintly blushed.

Aww...they look like one of those really cute, inseparable couples!

I didn't realize I was starring at Karan until he cleared his throat, blushing, with a shy smile. I quickly looked away, blushing of course, while everyone was clearly trying not to laugh. Then they all started to mimic kissy noises at Karan for quite a few minutes until I, rather loudly, whistled. That captured they're attention, and caught them off guard.

"Well, it was g-genuinely nice to meet y-you all. But I have t-to go, I hope to see you a-around. Goodbye!!" I said, then quickly left. Leaving them quite shocked; I hope I really do see them again. Why is it a habit for me to stutter?

(Hayley's P.O.V)

Ishani abruptly left; leaving the six of us dumbfounded while Karan was in a small daze, completely zoning out, probably not even aware she left. BABAM!!Finally, someone to tease who's not so sensitive about it.

"Well, you didn't freeze up." I said plainly to Karan; trying not to smirk, but obviously failed.

He started to blush while everyone started to burst out laughing. He started to protest like a dumbstruck 5 year-old while I just smirked and slowly nodding my head in understanding.

"W-well, I just thought s-she was p-pretty. D-don't think a-anything of i-it!!" he argued.

Wow...someone's 'mature'" I thought.

"Yeah right! You were as frozen as a popsi-" Peyton started but was soon interrupted by someone clearing their throat behind us.

Karan, thinking it was Ishani, fixed his hair, and eyebrows-weirdo- , and spun around in his chair so quickly he fell out. We burst burst laughing at his failed attempt to look cool while he just pouted and looked at the person who cleared his/her throat. We quickly turned our heads to the person and saw that it was only Kolin. Peyton immediately froze, that's when the mocking continued.

"Oh, I froze! Look at you now, it's obvious you like h-" Karan was saying but I clamped my hand over his mouth.

Realizing what he had just said,  he put his hand over mine. Trying to stop embarrassing the already embarrassed and madly blushing Peyton.

(Kolin's P.O.V)

Did he just say she liked me? Does she like me? I have to find out.

"Wait, Peyton, you like me?" I asked.

"Uh. Yeah, hehe..." she said nervously while still blushing.

"Really? 'Cause I like you too..."

**

A/N:

I really don't have much to say except that maybe I wrote a little too less of Karan and Ishani, but a little more of Peyton and Kolin. Sorry if it's too short. Well...anyway, thank you for reading this. It means a lot! BYE FOR NOW MY FELLOW FLUFFY UNICORNS!!

~Hayley