Baekhee stood up and before she left, "Good night, Channie."

"Night, princess."

"Wow, princess." Baekhee laughed at Chanyeol's sentence.

"W-wait! how about we have dinner together?"

"Umm.. well, okay. Pick me up at 7, can you?"

"Okay!"

Silently, Luhan has been watching them all the time behind the large tree. He will follow Baekhee no matter what.

And secretly, Sehun is watching Luhan too.

***

"You? You have dinner with him?"

"Yeah, what should I wear, Sehun-ah?" Baekhee asked as she was searched for her clothes.

"Something sexy💕" Sehun smirked and Baekhee flushed red. Who wouldn't. Baekhee has to admit that Sehun is awesomely good looking.

"How about this?" Baekhee wearing a white dress. She looks damn hot.

"NO NO ITS TOO SEXY! CHANYEOL MIGHT RAPE YOU AND HE'LL FINDS OUT YOU HAVE A DICK

"NO NO ITS TOO SEXY! CHANYEOL MIGHT RAPE YOU AND HE'LL FINDS OUT YOU HAVE A DICK. SO, SOMETHING GORGEOUS BUT SEXY. PLEASE, OH GOD!"

"Like this?"

"Perfect." Sehun commented and Baekhee hugged him. Sehun was shocked but in the end he returned the hug.

"How long that you'll pretend you don't know me in front of your friends? I'm tired."

"I don't know. They'll know that I'm close with you, soon."

"How about Luhan?"

Sehun froze up.

"Don't make Luhan even recall that memory. It was my fault."

"O-okay.."

***

"Lost. Lost. Lost. What am I supposed to forgot?"

Luhan is searching for things in his attic. He find a box with full of dust. Looks like all of the memories were there.