Don't Fuck Up (Breanna Stewart & Lynetta Kizer)

Start from the beginning

"One minute Eliza."

Lynetta walked over to Breanna.

"You have a problem Stewart? You've been glaring at Eliza and I all night."

"I do have a problem- that's my girl!"

"Well, you're not treating her like it. Why would she come back home to Indiana when her whole life is set up here in Seattle?"

Breanna saw red and hit Lynetta in the face. A fight broke out before Breanna felt herself being pulled off of Lynetta and outside.

She dumped herself on a nearby bench and buried her head in her hands.

"Pumpkin!"

Breanna looked up and saw you walking to her, worry in your eyes. Breanna felt you pull her into a hug, kissing your forehead.

"Are you okay? Your face-"

"Why do you care? Don't you have Lynetta to worry about?"

You glared at her.

"I take it back."

Breanna watched as you stood before walking off. She wanted to curse. She just kept fucking shit up with you.
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
"Why should I even care?"

"Do you love her?"

You looked at Erlana and Lynetta. You swirled the drink in your hand. You looked at them.

"I do but she's possessive."

"Well so am I," Lynetta said.

"Lynetta-"

"No! Erlana I've watched her with Breanna. She never appreciated how sweet Eliza is! She never appreciated how she was always there! Hell, she didn't even appreciate the way you left Indiana! You fucking left Indiana!"

You looked at Lynetta who knelt in front of you, cupping your face.

"I was going to ask you to be my girl right before she got to you. I wanted to be your everything- shower you with love and affection- the way you do. But she got you and she's not treating you right!"

You swallowed and smiled before kissing Lynetta's forehead.

"I love you too Lynetta."

Lynetta smiled and pulled you into a hug.

"My baby girl."
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
Breanna watched as you walked onto the court with Lynetta. You wore a black crop top and jeans with one of her Hoodies. You had your hair in two curly buns.

"Lynetta!" You said pouting.

"Baby girl after the game. You and me, dinner for two, your favorite spot."

"Promise?"

"Yes now give me a kiss."

You tiptoed and kissed her softly, smiling as Lynetta held your chin before kissing you again and again making you giggle.

"Good luck baby."

"Thank you. See you later beautiful."

You walked off and sat down, talking to some other girls and guys.
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
"Eliza?"

You turned and looked at Breanna.

"Yes?"

"Can we talk? Please?"

You nodded and followed her into the private lounge for the team. She looked at you.

"I miss you. And I get it- you hate me, probably don't even want to see me. But I miss you. I know I was an asshole, controlling, and possessive but I miss you. I don't smile, laugh- I miss you."

You looked at Breanna. She had dark circles under her eyes and looked like shit.

"Have you've gotten any sleep? Eat?"

"Yes.....no....."

You looked at her before pulling her into a hug.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry!"

"I am too!"

You two hugged and kissed before you pulled her into your lap, stroking her hair.

"Please.....please don't.....don't leave me..... I know I did wrong......"

"Shhh. I need to keep a promise but I will come back to you."

Breanna kissed you softly before pulling you into her lap and holding you.
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
Lynetta looked at you as you said those words she never wanted to hear from you.

"I'm sorry."

Lynetta looked at you and stood. She pulled you closed and kissed your forehead.

"I'll always be here. I will never stop loving you."

You smiled before kissing her again and hugged her. You walked off and Lynetta saw Breanna.

"You may have her but you fuck up again like this again, and you will never get to hold her in your arms again. You got it Stewart?"

Breanna nodded before following after you.

She wouldn't loose you this time.