Summer

Scotts POV
Summer is the only thing I look forward to during school, all I want to do is be able to sleep in and just relax.

So I am am so excited because today is the last day in school!!! It's going to be the perfect summer especially since Mitch is now my boyfriend. Next year is senior year and it's going to suck but as long as I have my Mitchie everything is going to be perfect.

I have it all planned out, me and Mitch are going to the cute little ice cream shop near his house and then going to the beach tomorrow. Of course I haven't told him This yet but he will be happy once i do tell him...next hour.

I just focus on the clock, ugh still 20 more minutes till I can get out of here.

When the bell finally rings I dart to chemistry and grab Mitch in a hug. "I missed you so much!"

"Scott it's literally. Been 2 hours, how are you going to survive when I leave for vacation in 3 days?" Vacation? Wait when did this happens and why didn't he tell me?!

"Um...vacation???" I ask him a little worried that he would be gone for the rest of the summer.

"I told you yesterday. Scott I'm going on vacation for week to LA in California." Oh no I'm going to miss him so much!!

"No you can't go! I won't let you, I'll miss you to much!!" I pout and don't let him go even though class is about to start in 2 minutes.

"I'm sorry baby, but I have to go but i love you and I'll skype you everyday. Well you know unless I fall asleep, or die." I whine just at the thought of Mitch getting hurt in LA.

Tomorrow

"We are going to the beach today." I state when I pick Mitch up. He Jair turns and grabs his bag and rushed upstairs for his bathing suit.

Mitch happily skips down the stairs and gets into my car. I just roll my eyes at his cuteness and start heading out to the car.

When I pull into the parking lot Mitch looks very confused. "Oh ice cream was involved to." I say and get out just to rush over to Mitch's side to help him out of the car like a princess.

Mitch giggles and drags me inside, he orders superman while I order plain vanilla.

When we get to the beach Mitch runs Into the water and quickly runs out just to grab me and pull me with him. I laugh  and allow him to drag me into the water.

Today is the perfect dAte.

Hello
Tomorrow is school ugh. But today is a update yay! I hope you enjoyed and I'll catch you on Thursday! Byeeee

Scomiche One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें