Finally home

Mitch's POV
I jump excitedly as we enter L.A. California. Scott looks over and smiles looking at how excited I am to be home.
Don't get me wrong I love touring it's a amazing experience, meeting everyone, preforming, and just getting to hang out with everyone. But I also love things here in California, one of those things being my cat, Wyatt!
   "Hey Mitch since we're the only ones in the car, and we don't have any food in the kitchen due to tour...um and I've been wondering this for a while...would you l-like to maybe go on a date? Like a real date?" I've liked Scott what seems like forever now.
  But now that he is saying that out loud I freeze. I'm nervous! Come on Mitch it's literally just one word. I take to long and and his smile drops. His eyes I read of fear and happiness turn suddenly very sad and emotional.
   "You don't have to. I should have known you would say no. It's fine just can we not talk about it then?" Ok good job Mitch go ahead and freeze up and then break his heart, and that's possibly the only chance you'll ever get! Fix this, it's fine! Come on stop staring at him he's getting uncomfortable!
Scott pulled into the driveway and opened the door. "You coming?" He asked looking over his should with sadness in his voice. I gave him a finger showing one more minute. He nodded and headed into the house.
I could cry right here in his car. Could I do that? I'm to emotional it's not fair! I feel the tears fighting to get past my eyes, all I do is try to push them back but end up bawling instead. I don't like crying I may do it all the time, but when I do it feel weak...like I can't do anything remotely right in my life.
Pathetic. I'm crying in a car over freezing up, and not being a man and going up to Scott and fixing this.
  I could do this! I march out the car still in the ugly state of crying but I didn't care. As soon as I walked in I saw Scott on the couch crying quietly with Wyatt in his arms.
  As soon as he saw me he looked down and held out Wyatt. I grabbed Wyatt and put him down and he scurried over  to the kitchen while I sat down next to Scott. He looked up for a second and saw my face. A look of terror spread across his face and r frantically  he  started searching me for any injuries.
  "No Scott. I'm not hurt, I just have something to tell you," I said looking into his, he looked at me worried and I just hugged him.
   "Yes I would love to. I whispered into his ear.
   "What?" He said obviously confused. I looked him straight into his deep blue eyes and spoke.
  "Yes I would love to go on a date with you. And I'm sorry for freezing up like that back there I was kinda surprised...but in a happy way." He looked like he was about to cry but instead he pulled me into his lap.
  I looked at him but hesitantly leaned in. He did the same and soon his chapped lips were on mine. I never really kissed many people before, so of course my nose got in the way. All he did was chuckle and leaned in again this time making sure that didn't happen.
   I feel red go across my face as our
lips move as if they did this a million times before. We pulled away and he jumped up.
  "I have to get ready!" He said rushing into his room and searched for clothes.
   "Where are we going?" I yell at him hoping to get a response.
   "Not telling you just go get ready. I roll my eyes, he can be so cliche, but hey I love it. I pick out my outfit, put a little makeup on, and style my hair.
   I patiently wait for Scott on the couch. I am really surprised he is taking so long, He usually beats me by at least 45 minutes, but instead I just pull out my phone and wait for him to get cute.

Hello! (don't anyone say it's me!) I hope you like this, maybe I'll do the date on Monday?? Maybe on the weekend. No one really knows, but I love you! And don't forget to stay beautiful...BU-BYE!!