Spirit

Mitch's POV
I'm running... I don't know where to go. We just had a show in Oklahoma and a hurricane started! Fear rushes through my body while I try to find a building, a tree, someone, or just anything that I can grab onto.
Fear is weird like that it only acts up when something dangerous or something scary is happening. And boy....can I feel it right now. There's dirt flying around me and I just keep trying to run against it all. I want to give up, I want to die. I don't know where my friends are...I could do it right here and now.
Suddenly my hand finds someone...I freak out and start sobbing. "Oh my god! Do you know where I am! Can you help me??!" I yell as loud as I can. The person grabs me and starts carrying me to a house. We rush in and he instantly runs downstairs.
  "So who are you?" I ask looking straight into his blue eyes. "Are you like a guardian angel or just a really desperate person?"
  "Um neither. I'm a thing which you can touch and feel. I can feel emotions just like anyone else. But I will never go to heaven or to hell." Says the mysterious thing.
  "Umm...so like a ghost." I ask unsure if he  would accept that answer or if he's going to get mad.
  "No, I prefer spirit." He says in a hushed voice. He's kind of cute...wait Mitch calm Down you just met him! "But my name is Scott." Cute name, muscles, and super hot.
  Then I remember my friends. Where are they? Am I going to see them again??!! Ok now I'm freaking out. Scott can obviously tell because I'm pacing back and forth trying to hold back tears. "Scott? When is the storm going to be over?" I come out looking straight into his deep blue eyes.
  "I don't know but hey come here you should sleep it'll make you less stressed out." He opens up his arms and I hesitated before wrapping into his embrace.
  "You going to sleep to?" I ask trying to get more comfortable in the spirits warmth.
   "Umm about that. I promise I'm not a vampire but I don't really well sleep." He says. I look at him surprised by the response but let it go after a minute of staring.
  "And coffee?" I ask with a scared tone of voice. He just gives me a look then relieves what I meant by that.
  "Yes I have coffee. Is that all you care about?" He says with a smirk plastered
On his face. I sigh in relief, because if he didn't I would get up and get out of there. I don't care about a storm, coffee is worth it.
   "Yup. And by the way my name is Mitch," he nods and his smirk never falls
As his arms tighten just a little bit more. "So tell me... What do spirits do during the night?" He looks ahead thinking of a answer. Apparently it's not a party every single night like I would make it be.
  "Uhh...I like to sing or to watch television." He says looking down at me. So he sings just like me. Is onset if he knows who I am. I mean we're not really popular yet but we're going to sell
Out stadiums one day.
  "so you sing huh. Can you sing me something?" I ask curiously. He nods and stats sing a tori Kelley song. His voice is so soothing and so pretty That t makes me almost asleep. Before my eyes close I place a small kiss on his cheek before cuddling into his warmth.

Hello! Welcome back! This is just a short one I wrote just because. I hope you like it! Dot. Forget to vote comment and share with your friends!!! Bu-bye I love you!