Date

Scott's POV
I set up a scavenger hunt for Mitch to buy me some time to set up what I think is pretty cute. I hope he likes it, I mean I'm going to ask him to be my boyfriend here so I want it to be perfect.
I head up the trail till I reach a perfect meadow with the sun easily seen. I silently yell for joy and bounce over to the middle of the field. I grab the basket of candles, lights, and food and start setting them up where I want the table to be.
Once that's all set up I head back down to go get the wood boxes and poles. As I get to the end of the trail I start to be very cautious just in case Mitch sees me. I look around to see Mitch squealing when he found the first clue over by the bird bath.

I smile at him and grab the materials needed from my car that I hid very well in the parking lot. I run back up the trail to the meadow mad set the objects down.
I instantly start to get ready, insert up the poles and string the lights to make the place where we're going to be sitting feel more inviting.
Once all the wooden boxes and candles are set up I search for flowers. I find a patch of Lilies and pick 3. I head back over to the special spot and stand waiting for Mitch to come find me.
After about 10 minutes a tired looking Mitch catches my eye. He looks over at me with the biggest smile on his face and runs hugging me.
"That was so hard! But I found you and I couldn't be happier. I didn't know how long I would be out there looking for you, you just were very well hidden. And that was really cool I just wish I would've gotten some help! I t would go by much faster!" The beautiful boy in my arms rambles. I listen to every word until I put a finger up to his mouth to shut him up so I can speak.
"Babe, it's ok you found me now and I promised you a date so here we are!" I say motioning to the display I set up.
"He puts his hands over his mouth and bounces a little before plopping himself down onto the blanket bringing me with him. We both giggle and I reach over to pull the food closer.
I pull out 2 sandwiches, chips, and water and set it down in front of us. He grabs a sandwich and starts eating it leaning unit my side.
After we eat the sun starts to set and I pull him closer watch the beautiful mix of colors fading behind the trees. I feel Mitch get a little heavier on my shoulder before he pops up and looks at me with happiness swirling around in his eyes.
"This is the best surprise ever, I love it thank you." Mitch mumbles softly into my chest. I gently pull him off me and spin him around to face me.
"Hey...uh...since like um- I like you and all, would you please be my boyfriend. I mean you don't have to, but I just thought that-" I was cut off by a pair of soft plump lips pressing against mine. Warmth spread throughout my face and I grab his hips to bring him closer.
"Yes Scott Hoying, I would love to be your boyfriend," he says after we pull away. A smile creeps into my face and I start to freak out on the inside. Mitch Grassi, my boyfriend. This is the best day of my entire life by a single day will ever be better.
Three years later
"And do you Scott Hoying take this man to be your husband?" I look at Mitch both of our eyes filled with tears of joy.
"I do" I say plainly not knowing anything else to say.
"And do you Mitch Grassi take Scott Hoying to be your husband?" The pastor asks looking at Mitch for a answer. He doesn't say anything and I start to freak out, he doesn't want to be my husband anymore. I've screwed up this time!

"I do," that's all it takes to make me star to sob out of joy. I turn my head away so Mitch doesn't have to see, but all he does is put his hand to make me face him.
"I now pronounce you husband and husband! You may kiss the groom!" 

I gladly take Mitch's hands and pull him in for a kiss. Once we pull away we turn and smile before running down the aisle into the awaiting limo to take us to the reception.

I've now decided that this is the best day and that will never change, not for another person, not for kids, not for work, just me and my husband Mitch Grassi-Hoying

HEYO! I'm back did you miss me? Well I love this one no matter how tired I am right now. I hope you enjoyed it an please share this with your fellow pentaholics! Bu-bye!