Musical

Scotts POV
My Mitchie is about to go on stage, I could tell he was nervous the whole way here. I mean who can judge him, he is the Aladdin in the school musical. He deserved this spot, I remember just listening to him shout his lines in the script to no one.

The first time he did I thought someone was trying to hurt him , so out of pure instinct I ran into the room and grabbed him around the waist and put him into the next room. I locked the door and went to go search the room he was previously in. I was so confused when I saw no one, he was yelling and he even screamed!

I then went into the closet that I put him in and apologized. He just was shocked, he forgave me and just explained that he was trying out for the musical. I still felt bad after the incident so I brought him out to dinner.

I also remember when he made the part...he jumped onto me when I greeted him at the door. I was so confused but I sure wasn't complaining, I mean who could stay no to that cute little face. "SCOTT I MADE THE PART!!" He just kept screaming that directly at my face.

Even though I was over joyed I clamped my hand over his mouth so he would shut up. I didn't want him to stop talking, just to stop yelling. He calmed down....ish. He still had tears streaming down his face from being over joyed with the great news. I can't wait till is see him on stage.

I'm sitting in the audience alone. So all I have to do is think to myself. Wait a minute! Mitch is going to have to kiss someone.... No not just someone, a girl. I'm kind of jealous and mad, but I still think it's funny. He will absolutely complain when we get back home.

The curtain rises and the musical begins, he is amazing. At everything not just at one thing, he's a good dancer, singer, and he can act. I know that one day he will make it big.

"Jasmine" starts to lean in and so does Mitch. Once their lips lock I feel a small growl of, "mine." Escape my lips before they pull away and I see him smile and blush a little. Did he like that, did he like her?! Ok Scott just calm down it's probably just for the play. But he blushed....

The curtain falls and I hurry to the lobby to wait for Mitch. Once I see him I run and pick him up before kissing him without any warning. Mitch giggles when I Growl "mine" again.

"I heard you growl when I kissed her." Mitch exclaims. Oh crap.....

"Um I don't know what your talking about must've been her boyfriend." I quickly say trying not to look stupid. (And failing)

"Scott her GIRLFRIEND was in the back. You sir were toward the front." I feeling like a total idiot.

"I love you." Mitch says while hugging me. I put my head comfortably on top of his head.

"I love you to Mitchie."

Heyyyy I'm back and really tired, so I'll just say your welcome. Please go read my new story Puzzle Pieces! Have a magical day! Bu-bye!