Movies

Mitch's POV
    I love the Movie Theater, it's where I go to escape all my worries. Sure it cost money, but just sitting alone in a corner watching something that will either make me smile or bring me to tears. I don't have much friends, I have social anxiety.
Since I love to go see movies I'm there every weekend.
~
   I approach the Theater, a happy sigh passes through my lips. I run up the steps to the door and quickly open it. A kid comes up to me and puts his hand on my shoulder.
   "Hey, what movie you seeing, we could sit in the back and make out"He whispered in my ear. I started freaking out and did the only thing that came to mind, I ran. "Baby! Come back! I could make you feel could, just come home with me!" He yelled at me.....I kept running.
   I ran down the hallway with fun carpet that had red spirals on it. I ran into a random movie and tried to calm down. I sat down on the end seat next to tall blond.
  I hugged my legs and buried my face into my knees.
The tall blond instantly looks over at me with a  worried look on his face. He opens his mouth and I whisper, "please don't talk to me I have social anxiety and I'm scared...just leave me alone." He just stared at me. I closed my eyes and tried to block out everything.
  I feel a large pair of arms around my body and I'm  being lifted up.  Im so scared scared that I didn't even move, the tall man soon set me down on the bathroom sink.
"Hey I'm not going to hurt you, I just tend to want to help people who are sad, so if you want to talk just let it out."
I just stare at him for a good 3 minutes. "Your missing the movie." I say quietly.
"I don't care I came out here for a reason, I want to help you." We sat in silence just me looking into his icy blue eye. I studied him I want to make sure I can trust him. His hair is put into perfect place, his jawline is PERFECT, and his lips are so cute.
   I decided that I could talk to him I really needed someone to talk to. No one is in the bathroom so I start out by saying, "Well I have social anxiety and this guy wanted to bring me back to his place and....do things. And I got scared and I ran away and he yelled at me, and now I'm here still a little freaked out."
  He hugs me and I hug back,"hey what your name?"
   "Mitch"
   "Mines Scott. Mitch you have nothing to worry about your safe now and he's not coming here, you deserve someone who is good to you, you are beautiful so when people do that just walk away and take it as a compliment. If someone wants to hit on you then you must be so beautiful to them. But you shouldn't pay attention to them they don't deserve someone as pretty as you." His voiceUGHH soothing, he has a point, I like him.
  "That's so nice, you know you don't have to stay," I respond. All he does is squeeze me. I smile into his shoulder and I hear a familiar voice.
  "Babe your here let's go." I look up and I stare right at his face, I do not want to see him.
  "That's him." I whisper into Scott's ear. He nods and turns to face him hiding me behind him.
   "Back away man this little doesn't want to see you." He says sternly. I hide myself the best I can and start crying softly.
  "So what man are you his boyfriend??" I hear Scott take a deep breath before he slowly starts a answer.
  "Yes I am so I would like it if you would leave before I break you." The man sighed defeated and turned to leave.
  "If you want to come to my place later just look here, babe." He says over his shoulder while walking out. I hear Scott growl at him before turning around and hugging me gently.
  "So hey boyfriend," I say looking up into his eyes. Hesitantly he leans in and kisses me softly. I smile in the kiss, I love how our lips are like puzzle pieces they fit perfectly together. He pulls away first and smiles and says,
"Hey boyfriend." He pushes his phone into my hands and makes me put my number in. I quickly do so, we say our good byes after he begs me to let him take me home. I told him no and he poured but told me he would text me right when he gets home. God I think I'm in love.

Sorry that was really bad. I'm writing this at 1:00 am don't judge me. Thanks for reading and I promise they will get better when my eyes aren't burning from tiredness. BA BYE SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!