Musical

Lets go back to the good old high school times!!
Scott's POV
Today is the day. I'm trying out for the musical, I want to get one of the lead parts but let's be real I'm not that good.

As I enter the room there are a ton of people waiting for their auditions I notice on guy on his phone. There isn't anyone around him except my best friend Kirstin. (she's getting married eeeeee) I go around people and make my way to the chair beside him. I start to shake nervously eyeing the names as they go by watching mine get closer and closer. I hear Kirstin's name get called and I wish her luck.

I'm next....crap. This guy must have noticed because I feel his hand on my back. "Hey calm down your going to do fine, I've heard you in choir before your amazing."

I turn and smile at him, but the moment was ruined when I hear the lady shout NEXT!!!!

"Hey thank you so much.....Um" I don't know this guys name, crap.

"Mitch, but I also except queen. Now gooooooo have a good time!" I nod while chuckling as I approach the stage. I look back at Mitch and give him smile before starting.

"Hi my name is Scott Hoying and I will be trying out for the role of Hercules. I did my act and I am really proud of it. Soon it was Mitch's turn he walked out very confident.

"Hello I'm Mitch Grassi and I will be trying out as Megan." And I can tell you he slayed that audition.

**two weeks later***

I'm Hercules this is a dream come true ugh yessssss!!!!!! Now who do I have to kiss.,.... I move my finger down the list till I see Mitch's name next to Megan. YES! Not a girl! I kind of starting to like him to so yay!

I get to practice and I see Mitch curiously
Looking through all the props his hand slides over a piece of sharp metal
And he instantly pulls away yelping and holding his hand. I have no idea how but I am instantly by his side.

"Mitch are you ok?" I ask him as a single tear slips from his eye. I turn his hand over to see blood coming out of his hand. I pull it to my lips and kiss it before rushing to get a band aid from my backpack. He thanks me and we begin.

After a few scenes the time comes where I have to kiss Mitch. I'm nervous and shaking but I got this. He is the one to lean in first. We start moving our lips like they were meant for each other. Unintentionally I start to deepen the kiss. We are suddenly.....rudely interrupted by the director. We pull away and Mitch has the biggest blush on his face.

"Meet me later" I whisper into his ear. That just earned a deeper red on the boys face. I chuckle and finish rehearsal.

As expected Mitch showed up and akwardly stood I front of me.

"Um Mitch I've been thinking and I was wondering if you would like to be my boyfriend. I man if you don't then that's totally fine, just-" I was cut off by his lips smashing against mine and I gladly responded. My heart is beating out of my chest but I still pull him closer and closer.

He pulls away and puts out foreheads together and whispers, "yes Hercules" I smile and wrap my arms around him.

I hear Kirstin yell out of pure joy. "Yes! I mean I happy for you guys. And Mitch I'm sorry but we have to go now." I smile and let Mitch go. He's blushing and he walks off with Kirstin.

I faintly hear her say, "you've had a crush on him forever! Yes!!" Awwww he liked me! I feel special.

Hey babes! I'm back! I know I know, I'm not good at updating it I have a reason! I have been working on a new story!!! Yes scomiche because they are amazing. It will be released about next week Friday and will be updated every Friday!!! Thanks BU BYE!!!