Abstract

Third persons POV
Abstract was always Mitch's favorite type of art. He loved how each and every piece told a different story for each person. While some didn't take the time to find the story and just saw a blob of colors, Mitch would take as much time as it took to find his story.

But the story never was the same with each piece, one could be about a bird happily flying through the puffy clouds. But one can be about how a women died because she was so depressed.

But whenever Mitch drew abstract, he always found a story about himself, whether it was the bullies, or that dreamy blond kid Scott in chemistry, or about how he would watch a little girl for the neighbors when they we're away in Vegas.

Mitch walks into chemistry and notices Scott looking at him, he looked around for a seat but found none except for the one by Scott.

"Um...is this seat taken?" Mitch asks nervously. The blond looks up form his notes and smiles at Mitch.

"No you can sit here, Mitch." Mitch's eyes widen and thanks Scott before sitting down. A million thoughts rush through his head about how Scott knew who he was. Mitch couldn't help himself he was just so excited that he pulled out his sketch pad and started drawing the memory.

Scott looks over curious of what the smaller boy was doing. To his surprise he see's a beautiful work of art being drawn. He connects the dots and see how the drawing is abstract but is coming off as love or having a crush. Due to the act that Mitch had made the dots line up to two people looking shapes. He continued to draw red around them, and pink in the inside making different shapes, most being hearts, but some also being moons or stars.

Scott is interested and taps Mitch in his shoulder,"hey whatcha doing there?" Mitch blushes and pulls his piece  back into his bag and mumbling a quick, sorry.

Scott assumes that Mitch likes him and starts to freak out, considering the fact that Scott had started liking him since 8th grade. He had just done as much as he could to not show it.

And being the person that he is, Scott decided to try to make the boy blush. "Hey, you look really nice today." Mitch try's the best to hide his face as it gets redder.

"Thank you so much!" Mitch says trying to avoid eye contact. But Scot was having none of that, he put his hand on much he's chin to meet his eyes.

"See you have beautiful eyes, don't be afraid to show them." I say while moving my hand down his arm and to his hand. Scot grabs his hand and moves his thumb in comforting motions.

Mitch is freaking out and Scott pulls his art out of his backpack without him noticing. He sets it down a me starts going through all the paintings and drawings Before finding the one he was looking for.

"Who's this about?" Scott ask leaning down to kiss his neck when the teacher turned away. Scott was glad that he chose sit in the back today. Mitch  makes a small whimper and replies without any fear.

"You." He realizes what he just said and puts his head down. Scott passes a note to Mitch that says to meet him after school behind the school. Mitch blushes and nods before stuffing the note into his pocket as the bell rings.
***
Mitch finds  Scott behind a trash can and quickly runs over to him. "Hey you wanted to see me after class." Scott just nods before leaning down to talk.

"I've had a crush on you forever now." He says right before picking the brunette up and kissing him.

Mitch is Aviously loving every bit of this. And when Scott slides his tongue across Mitch's  bottom lip he accepts without any hesitation. Scott pushes Mitch up against a wall keeping Mitch up.

Once Scott pulls away he says, "would you like to be my boyfriend?" Mitch smiles and puts their foreheads together.

"Of course it would love to."

Hey! Thank you for reading and check out my other story puzzle pieces, I have decided on updating every Wednesday! Have a great day/night! Bu-byeeee