Honeymoon 2

Scotts POV

He is so cute, and as light as a freaking feather. l'm can't explain how much I love this man on my back right now, he's kind, caring, and wouldn't leave me ever. Sometimes I think about what my life would be like without him....when I do all I can see is darkness, just a blank sheet of paper. Without him I am nothing I mean nothing.

But he is here and all I can do is love him, I will never ever leave this man on my back. I'm snapped out of thought when he kisses my cheek, and light shade of red spreads across my face. "Onward I said Scotty!" I laugh and start running toward the exit.

I stop when I see a women holding up a sign that says scomiche. I roll my eyes, Kirstin goes all out for these kind of things. Mitch giggles and points at the women. I slowly make my way over to her and she motions for me to follow. We follow her all the way out the door and into a awaiting car.

Mitch plops himself down in a seat and I sit next to him holding his hand. He smiles at me before looking out the window. He points to a few things and smiles during the 30 minute drive we have before arriving at the resort.

Just looking at this place is amazing theres a big patio, and all the rooms over look the gorgeous water of the ocean. Mitch pulls me around to different parts of the place until we finally end in our fantastic room.

Mitch lays down on the bed while I go to the table and grab the fruit that has been kindly put out for our honeymoon. Mitch yawns a little before getting up and grabbing his shorts and t-shirt and put those on to get more comfortable. I make my way over to where he is sitting and lay down, Mitch buries his face into my chest before speaking up.

"Scott you know how people usually make love on the first night of their honeymoon?" My heart beats a little faster at that comment, I totally forgot about that. "Can we like wait till a different day to do that, I'm like really tired and really just want to fall asleep." I smile at that and close my eyes before speaking.

"Baby, we can do whatever your heart desires." He smiles and I can slowly feel him drift off to sleep, soon all that I can hear is his sweet snores.

I know it's short! and I know that I can't firgure out how to get bold on this! But the new stories name is probably going to be named....Puzzle Pieces. Is that good, Who knows. Just comment and tell me if it's terrible. BU-BYEE