Lemonade stand

Third persons POV
Little Mitch ands or are only 7 and 8 and they need money for a new race car they want to share. Mini Mitch is the one who came up with the he idea of having a lemonade stand, and Scott being the stubborn child he told Mitch that he thought that was to simple.

But after a lot of talking to, Mitch finally convinced Scott lemonade was the best option. Mitch ran to the base Kent and brought back up the tiniest table ever, Scott giggles at the sight of Mitch struggles to carry the little table.

Even at the young age Mitch still has a very sassy comeback. "Hey, you didn't get out of bed until 9 today!" Scott looks appalled, but giggles anyway.

Scott grabs the table from the struggling boy and  carries it without any problem. The smaller boy sighs and follows him outside.

Once their outside Mitch realizes that they don't have a sign! "I have to make a sign! Hold on for a second!" He rushes inside to grab pens, pencils, markers, poster board, and glitter.

He runs back outside and sets the poster board down on the drive way and starts to draw. Scott just sits watching before going around Mitch and sneaking up on him with glitter in his hands.

He throws the glitter on the boys hair and runs away. Mitch screams when he realizes it's glitter and gets up to chase Scott around the large grassy (grassi) area.

Once he can Che's up to Scot he throws the glitter that had fallen out of hair at his face. Scott ducks and laughs. "Ha can't get me Mitchie!!" He exclaims sticking out his tongue.

Mitch starts walking over to the hose and swiftly trims it on, he makes sure the sprayer is set on jet and points it at Scott.

"AAHHHHH MITCH!" Scott yells WHNE the water hits his favorite shirt. He looks down saddened but his mood lightens when he hugs Mitch, soaked.

"SCOTT! Your so cold get off!!" Mitch says trying to push him off.

"Nope, I like it right here. It's called karma Mitchie, karma." Mitch yells in frustration and Scott instantly lets him go hoping he didn't hurt the little boy.

"Scott I'm fine, just annoyed me a little I guess." Scott sighs and leads Mitch back to his project. Mitch sits down and starts working on the sign again smiling at his work every so often.

"I'll go make the lemonade!" Scott says while voice off the ground. Mitch just hums in response focused on his work. Scott got pink lemonade ready and carried it to the table outside.

Once the sign had finished Mitch taped it to the table and grabbed two chairs. While giving one to Scott a lady comes up to the stand and asks for one cup.

" oh of course!" Scott says while picking up a cup that he brought out with the cold drink.  She hands him a dollar and thanks him before walking off sipping her lemonade.

"Wow that was awesome!" Mitch says high fiving Scott. "Agreed." Scot says smiling down at the smaller child.

Hey guys, how are you. Good! Yay! So yeah my story that was coming may have gotten deleted and I can't get it back. I'm re-writing at least the first chapter so bare  with me. Thank you for reading . Bu-bye!