Fishing

Scott's POV

"But I have to go outside!!!" My boyfriend Mitch yelled at me when I suggested we go fishing. I have to make him go.... I have a plan that will make me look like superman, or the best boyfriend ever. I mean superman sounds way cooler.
   "Come on Mitch it's going to be fun. Think of it, we could watch the sunset together, kiss whenever we want, be alone, and most importantly we would have a really nice dinner for the next day!"
   His response was torn look, he didn't want be outside all day, he doesn't like bugs or getting sunburnt. Just to try and get him on my side I sit down on the couch and look up at him with puppy dog eyes.
  His hands fly up in the air and he yells, "SCOTT! STOP IT!!" My lip starts to quiver and he gives me the look of defeat, "Fine, but if I come back looking like a tomato you are not touching me!" I smile and wrap my arms around him and he giggles into my chest.
NEXT DAY
  The perfect day with the perfect boy. Even though it was only suppose to be me and Mitch...I may have gotten the plan set up with Avi. I smile to myself just because it's mean, but I'm a little worried this is going to come back and bite me in the butt.
   "This is fun, see!" I exclaim while he watches the fishing poles. He sighs and sits down in the front of the boat.
   "Sure babe, it's fun." He sassily says back to me. I chuckle and turn around to put the radio on. He jumps up in excitement as soon as Meghan Trainors song, No comes on. We did a cover on this and it goes off.
He starts singing it while I attempt to beatbox like Kevin. I do pretty good, well I think I did. But when my part comes on he try's to beatbox but gives up and just does his part. I hold back my urge to laugh and continue on, and when Kirstie's come on we just leave it to Meghan, and she slays it.
We turn around and one of the poles is being pulled down, I smile thankful Avi did the one where the door is happy that it's open. Mitch scrambles over to it and pulls me along with him. He points at it while telling me to do it. I just shake my head and scoot him closer to it. He grabs it and start trying to reel it in.
Avi is pulling so hard on it that Mitch end up falling into the water, thank god I made him wear swimming suit. I give myself a pep talk before jumping in, "ok Scott this was your plan you got this, Mitch will be ok he loves you!"
With that I jump in and grab Mitch who is in panic mode causing him to drown. I grab his hand and pull him close to me. He grabs my shoulder as climb up the latter pulling him up onto the boat.
   Gently I set him down onto the seat. "Baby are you ok??" I ask him making sure he isn't hurt.He nods and looks away for a moment. I take that time to turn around to give a thumbs up to Avi. Avi smirks at me and mouths "good luck" before swimming off to his boat in the distance.
  "Thank you Scott I was drowning!" Mitch says looking up at me with innocent eyes.
   "I know, your safe now I got you...I will always risk my life to save yours." I honestly say grabbing him to sit on my lap. He instantly cuddles into my chest.
   "By the way I saw Avi." He whispers into my chest. I start to get worried knowing how mad he can get.
  "Y..you did?" I quietly say resting my head on his perfect hair.
  "Yeah.. But nice try, you almost got away with it." He says giggling. I let out a sigh of relief, and squeezed him.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you more."
"Do you now? I don't think that's possible." I challenge.
"Well my for you is bigger than this whole ocean." He challenges back.
" I love you more than the whole galaxy." I reply knowing I won.
   "Not fair but I still love you." He replies while smirking. I pecked his lips before looking up to see the sunset. He sits on my lap facing toward it and smiles. He is so lovely and I wouldn't want to be with anybody else.

Hey people's! This is just because I like to do outdoorsy stuff. Did you like it? I liked it... Kinda.