Rwby : yang x male reader x emerald part 1

Start from the beginning

You give her much to her suprise her wallet back and it still had all her money inside of it.
Emerald : you give it back ?
You : its yours but well try'd Emerald but i gotta go see you soon.

You walked away unawere of the look of shock impressed and love she give you when you turned your back to tehm and walked away if nothing happend.
Cinder : you okay Emerald ?
Emerald : (own world) um o-oh-h yeah-h-h just thinking

She and Mercury shared a look but did't say anything and walked back to there dorm not even caring if she walked with them or not.
Emerald thought : damm he is so cool and dangerous..... Ah i forgot to ask his name !!!

She smacked herself on the head and walked with her team back to their room you never leaving her thoughts.

You knocked on Rwby door and got greeted by a smiling Yang.
Yang : thanks (y/n) i own you.
You : more then one 'long

She smiled and took the bag not without inviting you in and give zwei his food while you took place on Weiss bed only seeing Blake reading.
Yang : Weiss got Ruby to study with her lucky me and Blake were saved.

You smiled and closed your eyes while laying back on your back.
Yang : hey (y/n) you want to sit with us tomorrow ?
You : sure sounds fun.

She smiled but in her eyes she was jumping of joy that her crush joined her. The truth was already on day one she liked you after you joined Beacon a little late but you were allowed when you showed how powerfull you were and kicked JNPR down.

After that she invited you to join them for lunch with her team and you two quickly became friends and unknown to the two of you you wanted to be more of friends and now so did Emerald.
Yang : ssssoooo got anything to tell ?
You : not really expect Simeon is trying to get me back to being him
Yang : are you going back ?
You : no Yang im a hunter now, my bounty hunter day are over and hey i already got 8 million and i haven't found out how to spend it yet.

You smiled and told them you better get going to your dorm for some sleep and said goodnight and walked away.

The next morning in port class ( you : OOOHHH GOD WHY WHY ? (Me : im giving you two girls be gratefull)

You sat next with your feet on the table listening to port or atleast trying too not noticing the two girls looking at you.
Emerald thought : jeez feet on table and sunglasses ?....... He is really a badboy (happy sigh)
Yang thought : why can't i just tell him how i feel ?

Yang sighed and spotted Emerald looking at you and got confused and a bit jealous but kept her mouth shut and kept trying to focus on the class.
Port : so and that how i single...... RING...... Oh it seems class is over but before you guys go we are having a project and you have to work together with your partner so i will tell you them and you have to write about a type of grim from your choice.

He started putting people together but Yang was disepointed when she did't get partnered up with you but Emerald was suprised when you two got to work together.

She looked at you and you give her a kind smile making her blush and hide it behind her book.

The two of you met outside glass.
Emerald : so what do you wanna write about ?
You : i don't care i faced each one of them, i let you choose.
Emerald : while i want to go for a Ursa but i write and you can keep it down so i can study.
You : just how i like it ! what you say we get it done after lunch i got nothing to do anyway ?
Emerald : oh ! sure will do.