Chapter 11

We all got are weapons, just in cace she was in parol. we ran to the yelling and saw a big bunny and a little... Pokémon. All it was saying was 'chow chow chow.' But it was really cute. she didn't look hurt. Just lost.

Then we saw someone or something coming from a distance but it was lighting speed. and it was a deep blue. like Leo's mask. then it came to a sudden stop. and it took a good 20 seconds to completely stop. and when it did all of are eyes widened, IT WAS A BLUE HEDGEHOG. I reacted a lot like when I first met the turtles. (don't forget to read my first book 'my first adventure with the TMNT') we all put are weapons away and walked towards the two.

The bunny screamed and the hedgehog got into, witch a peered to be 'fighting mode' we all stepped back and Leo said "we come in peace. tell us you name."

I smacked Leo on the back of the head, Donnie and Mikey groaned, and Finn and Jake fell on the floor as the groaned. I said "it hurts to listen to you some times!" Leo just gave us a death glare and went back to the animals.

After awhile of talking we learned that what trance ported us here was something called chaos control. it was a power that the stone called the Chaos Emerald contained. it was the COOLEST thing to learn about.

We also learned that the bunnies name was Cream, and the 'chows' name was Cheese (these are not made up charterers. these 2 came up in Sonic X. cool show I may add.), and the hedgehogs name was Sonic. there in the same situation we are in, they can't find there friends. I looked around and I thought 'this place looked a lot like Michigan.' And It really dose.