Chapter 2 (TMNT)

"MIKEY!" Raph said for hitting him with a water balloon. What he doesn't know is that I gave him $20 to do it. It was so fun to watch. I recorded the whole thing.

if you don't know, I'm Beth, Mikey's the one who slammed the water ballon in Raph's face, Raph is the one that pest off right now, I know Leo will come in any minute, but he's the leader, Donnie's the geek that's tinkering with some type of orb that he and April found, April is a girl that the boys saved from the Krang. 2 times she almost died.

Leo came in with some type of stone. It was red, but it was in the form of a emerald. "Hey, do gems form in the sewers?" He asks, scratching his head. I shake my head as I walk over to him.

"Maybe the purple dragons dropped it on one of there robberies." Mikey says and Raph slaps him upside the head. "We would of saw those dumb asses and thought them a lesson.

As we bicker at each other we notice a bright light come from the lab.

"What the--" we here Donnie say.

We all came running into the lab and the orb was glowing. Leo turned and yelled "MASTER SPLINTER!"

Mikey lend over to me and said "I think Donnie finally cracked."

I chuckled a little bit then Master Splinter came in and looked at the orb and asked "Donatello, what's going on?"

Donnie stood up picked up April (shocker) and said "I think we should run."

"What makes you say that?" Raph says and we start to hear a humming sound.

"That what." I reply, in a panic we start to run out of the lab, but it was to late. A burst of light shines and we pass out.