Chapter 7 (Adv time) adv time)

Finns POV

We heard someone whisper something so I got out my demon blood katana and looked behind me and I saw two giant turtles. And one had hair. I pointed my katana at her and she weeped out in fear. The other turtle eyes widened as it stared at my katana. he looked at me and said "dude! she just recovered from almost murder, so ease it with the jumbo knifes!"

I put my katana back in my backpack and said "who are you two and what did you just say?"

The one with a bald head said "all we were doing was watching a ball like thing started to glow when my bro, and her friend, Leo showed us a big, red, shiny rock. the I ended up here and after about 10 minutes I saw her and saw the flying old man carry the crazy pink lady, and are friend April away."

The turtle with hair came up and said "and Mikey, this guy here, whispered 'I hope the guys are ok'. then you pointed that thing at me!"

I looked at Jake and I lend to him and said "should we introduce are selfs?" he nodded and said "I'm Jake, and this is my bro Finn."

The turtle with hair introduced her self that her name was Bethany or as she liked to be called 'Beth'. Then Mikey said "sorry to point this out but... I feel naked without my belt and mask. So can someone get me something to wear?"

So I called up worrier princess and rag princess. Rag princess brought over some mask a ninja belts, and worrier princess brought over some ninja weapons. Mikey took nun-chucks, and Beth took 2 pink fan type weapon. Jake looked at Beth and said "what the glob is that fan like thing doing with worrier princess?"

Beth looked at Jake, rolled her eyes then she kinda like, aimed it at a tree and yelled "everyone might want to stand back!!!!" everyone stood back and Beth flung the fan at the tree and it went right though! The tree fell down with a bang. Jake made his eyes grow so big, they crushed me agents the wall.

Beth went and got her Tessen and acted like nothing ever happened. Mikey looked at us and said "before we all go to thats mans lair, I think we should find Leo, Raph and Donnie." Beth looked at him and said "I-I agree with you M-Mikey" then smacked herself on the head.