No, Thank You P.2

...

"Mom, what is going on?" Messiah continued to ask.

"Messiah Bieber, do I need to repeat myself? Get your stuff and i'll get your sister."

"Fine." He mumbles and walks back upstairs.

"Y/n, you are not taking my children away from me." Justin yanks my arm back.

"Excuse me, you were the one who wanted me to leave. And I am not leaving my children with you."

"Are you serious y/n? I am not dealing with child custody."

"Then let me love you, and we can raise our children together."

"You don't love me!!!!"

"Then why did I marry you Justin? Why did I write vows for you Justin? We have been together for so long and your willing to throw it away. What? You thought I was spending all these years with you to just stop when we have a toddler that we both need to raise?"

"That's pretty much what it looks like."

"Well, then when you get rid of the cigars we can talk. I didn't think they had that big of an affect but drugs are drugs."

"You will not take my children away from me!" He yells in my face. I flinched and held my breath because his breath smelled like an astray.

"I don't want to do this! You are giving me no option! I want to stay, but you don't want me here and I can't just leave my children Justin."

"Your going to have to." 

"You don't have that kind of power over me." I shake my head and he chuckles. He walks over to his desk and opens a drawer. He pulls out something. It was a gun.

"Justin, what are you doing?"

"You don't love me, no one does. You won't leave unless you take my children. My children are the only humans that love me! And you can't take them, so there's just one thing I have to do." He pulls up his gun.

"Justin, it is not that serious, relax." He points it at my head.

"Justin, stop! It's me, it's y/n... Justin I love you don't do this." I cry.

"You never loved me."

*BANG*

"Oh my gosh!!!!" I turned around and Messiah had a gun in his hand. Justin was on the floor with a bloody shoulder.

"Messiah, what did you do?"

"I couldn't let dad take you away." He cries. I walk over to him as he puts the gun down, I pull his head to my chest.

"I'm sorry mom, I just couldn't lose you..." He cries holding onto me tightly.

"It's okay sweetie... It's okay..."
.............................................................
~Wow, I wanna cry. Comment your thoughts and opinions on this imagine and ideas for future imagines!!!