You Still Like Me Right..??

(Couldn't find any other wedding songs or any new ones so lets just go with the one above!)

Today was the day, I would tie the knot with Justin and we could start our new family. I watched as my bridesmaids walked down the aisle and then my maid  of honor. My dad looked at me with a smile.

"Whenever your ready." He holds out his arm. I interlock mine with his and we walk down the aisle together. I looked straight ahead to Justin and he had the biggest smile on his face. He was just as happy and excited as me. I was snapped out of my thoughts as soon as my dad let go of my arm. I stood right in front of Justin.

"Dearly beloved, we're gathered here today to celebrate the wedding of Y/n Y/L/N and Justin Bieber. If there is anyone in this room today who does not think these two should be married, speak now or forever hold your peace." My dad stood up and we all laughed. He sat back down.

"Justin Bieber, have you prepared your vows for y/n?" The man asks and Justin nods.

"Begin."

"Y/n, I never thought that this day would come... Where I would fall in love with you. But you twisted it all around to the point where I could always see this day. You make me a better person, you make me comfortable and I feel extremely happy with you. Words cannot describe how excited I am to start this new life with you." He concludes and everyone awe's. I smile at him.

"Y/n, have you prepared your vows?" The man asks.

"Yes I have." I smile.

"Begin."

"First, um... you still like me right..??" I ask and everyone laughs.

"Of course, I love you baby." He smiles.

"Okay, so I feel much more confident now." I smile and everyone else chuckles.

"Justin, I've been a belieber since I could remember. I loved you, admired you. I never thought that I would ever have the chance to experience this with you. I always thought that a guy like Justin Bieber would never be in love with a girl like me." I tear up.

"And it wasn't easy because of all those white girls who were crazy in love with you... It scared me that you would be standing here with a different girl. But, i'm  happy it's me, you make me happy and I love you." I smile at him and he smiles back.

"So, your vows show that you love each other so much. I don't feel like saying all the extra stuff... Justin, do you?" The man asks.

"I do." 

"Y/n?"

"Of course I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

Justin pulls me in and kisses me and everyone yells, "Awwww!!!" We pulled away and smiled brightly. Today was a new day, and tomorrow I would be waking up to the man I once called my role model... Now he was my husband...

....................................................................................................................................................................

~Awww!! This was funny and cute!! How'd you guys like it?!? Comment your thoughts on this imagine and ideas on future imagines!!!!!!!!!!