Calling All Beliebers

Alright, girls it looks like we have another white skinny one. I have been reading stuff that the girls post on here and I'm not shocked. If this is really Justin's new girlfriend she has so much more coming for her. More than selena, and hailey. Minus the fact that Sahara looks like Hailey. We are an army and I don't doubt that she's going to get lots of hate from us. I actually kinda feel bad and I'm also suspicious, and disappointed. Why would his photos in Hawaii leak like that and why is he completely naked with her, come on guys were not stupid. I'm disappointed because justin does the same b.s every single time and we defend him because we care. But you can't sit here and tell me he's not pushing it cause he is to a whole new level. So, when he becomes all public about it I don't know how most of us will react but I guess we're just gonna have to deal with Justin's bullshit once again. And I know for sure this Sahara girl will suffer because these Beliebers aren't playing games with justin anymore cause he's playing with us. That's it for this whole justin being a pig on his trip to Hawaii and the rumors about Sahara. I will try to do some more imagines I just really need ideas so comment them below and you'll get them. And let's just continue to help justin by being a black belieber army so that he can notice that there's not just one side to his fans there's multiple and we are getting affected by his decisions. Who's with me?!? Comment also if you agree with me and if you don't tell me why!! I wanna know. See you later!!