Busy

...

"Hey, Justin on your way home can you please pick up some diapers for Nami. Thanks." I left a voicemail for my husband Justin because I knew he was at work and busy. I didn't want to travel with Nami because it would be a long trip.

Hours Later...

I looked out the window and saw Justin in his car. I walked outside holding my jacket closed because it was chilly out.

"Hey, did you get the diapers?" I knock on his window. He looks at me and then looks back at his phone. I shake my head.

"Pop the trunk!" I yell and he does. I grab the 3 boxes of pampers and carry them one by one inside the house. After a while Justin walks inside on his phone.

"Thanks for helping out there." I say and he walks into the wall and hits his head.

"Good job." I say clapping my hands. He shakes his head still gluing his eyes to his phone.

"Justin!"

"Yo!" He replies.

"Thank you." I smile.

"Mhm." He replies walking up the stairs. I walk behind him and go into Nami's room. She was still crying because I couldn't change her diaper. I opened the box of diapers and wipes and changed her on the changing table and then I held her until she fell asleep. As soon as she did I placed her in her crib. I was bored so I went to see what Justin was doing. I walked into our room and he was laying on the bed with the t.v on, on his phone.

"Multitasking huh?" I say grinning but he doesn't reply.

"What are you doing on this device?" I ask grabbing his phone.

"Y/n, give it back." He says.

"Oh so now your talking to me." I smirk at him and look back at his phone.

"Texting Hailey? Lets see your conversation..."

"Y/n stop. Your gonna see something I don't want you to see." 

"Cheating?"

"No."

"Okay, then there should be no issue with me reading these messages." I reply.

I look through the messages with justin and hailey and they said:

"I really don't want y/n to know about this..." -Justin

"Why? Its her baby too."- Hailey

"What if she doesn't approve?" -Justin

"Just put your baby in your video." -Hailey

"Okay..." -Justin

I looked at his other open apps and he was editing pictures of Nami and him and our new family photo.

"This is why your so busy?"

"Yeah..."

"If you want our baby in the video, it's okay. And never go to Hailey about this first, always come to me. Okay?"

He nods.

"Use your words."

"Okay." He says and I give him back his phone.

"I love you." I smile at him.

"I love you more." He winks at me and I walk away...

............................................................................................................................................................................

~Cute or Nah? This was apart of the cute little story line I have! Comment your thoughts on this imagine and ideas on future imagines!!