Jumped.

...

"Hey, y/n i'll be at your house late tonight okay?"

"Aww..." I frown.

"I'm sorry baby but i'm very busy today."

"It's okay, i'm going out anyways."

"Alright, be safe. See you later baby love you!"

"Love you too!"

I hang up the phone and start scrolling through social media. Sofia has been talking so much junk about me and how I "stole" her from Justin when really I didn't, because if he wanted her enough I wouldn't be the reason why they broke up. Especially since my effort wasn't even 100% I didn't want Justin that much. So, I dm'ed  Sofia and said:

"Listen if you want to settle whatever issue you have with me. We can have a talk like adults. Oh sorry, you've only been one for two weeks... Well you can try to have a conversation as an adult. Anyways, I'm tired of you bashing me on social media when I've done nothing wrong."
Sofia: listen bitch. I wanna settle this like the grown woman I am.
"Okay, so we can have a conversation. Where would you like to meet?"
Sofia:"Brews Cafe, in hollywood."
I grabbed my keys and drove to the cafe. I saw her standing by her car in the back.
"Why is she back there?" I asked myself. I wasn't trying to break any laws so I parked in the front and walked towards the back.
"Hello." I wave.
"Hi." She smirks.
"Shall we go inside and settle this?"
"Who said we were doing this inside."
"Well, I thought that would be the more formal way."
"Well, there's no need for formal since you stole my man."
"Listen, I didn't steal your man. He chose me. Why are we fighting over him? Why are your friends here?" I point at them smiling and recording in the car.
"Listen, you can do whatever you want but that's not going to get you justin."
"Your right, but I'll hate you less." She smiles.
"You think cause your black you own everything?" She pushes me.
"Please keep your hands off of me."
"Why? They've been all over your man."
"Sofia, why are you doing this? What's the point?"
she pushes me again, this time a bit harder.
"I said do not touch me!"
"Or what? You gonna turn into Chewbacca?" She laughs. I slam her against her car and start punching her. Then get friends come out of nowhere and pull me off.
"Get the fuck off of me!" I yell over and over. Next thing I know I'm on the floor accepting all types of punches in my face, chest, and stomach. I cried and cried and screamed for Justin over and over. Then they stopped. I heard the key in the ignition start and Sofia drove off running over my phone.
"Oh, my gosh!!! Are you okay?" One of the employees that was inside asked running towards me. I couldn't speak. My head was pounding, my chest and stomach was hurting, and my ear.
"Sweetheart? Do you have a phone?" She asks and I pointed towards the iPhone in pieces.
"Oh boy..."
"I'm fine." I finally said.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, I just want to go home..." I cried.
"Can you drive yourself?" She asks.
"I'm only five minutes away. I'm fine."
"Okay sweetheart. Drive safe, and never meet little kids in the back of this cafe. There's plenty of em..." she replies. I nod and walk to my car slowly. I get in and put the key in the ignition and drive home. I opened my door and Justin was in the kitchen. I couldn't even say hi...
"Hey! Bab- whoa!"
"What the hell happened y/n?"
"Your stupid ex and her friends happened..."
"They jumped you?"
"That's what it looks like right?"
"I don't believe it."
"Of course you don't, she acts like a complete Angel around you."
"Ugh, I don't want to fight with you. Come here." He holds my hand and takes me to the bathroom. I sit down on the sink and he comes in between my legs with bandages and ice.
"I'm so sorry..." he says softly. I couldn't reply...
When he was finished he led me to the couch and I laid down. He sat next to me and cuddled me in his arms.
"I'm so sorry baby..." he kisses my forehead.
"Its not your fault." It is but I don't want him to feel complete guilt and ruin our night.
"I promise I'm never leaving you alone ever. I love you."
"I love you too." I cry.
"Baby, no don't cry. I know I should've been there to protect you."
"I was screaming your name and you didn't help me." I cry in his shoulder.
"I know, I know."
"Why didn't you help me!" I cry.
"I'm sorry baby, I couldn't I didn't know. I promise I won't ever let that happen to you ever." He kisses my forehead and I calm down. He rubs my back and keeps kissing my head making me calm down.
"I promise baby, I will never let that happen ever again..."
.............................................................
😭😭😭 I fucking loved this!!! Comment your thoughts on this imagine and Ideas for future imagines!!!