Chilling With His Friends (Cute)

I was at Justin's house hanging with him and his friends. We were all inside and I was on his lap facing him with my head on his chest. He was rubbing my back and I felt so relaxed.

"Babe...?" I said taking him out of his conversation with his friends.

"Yeah?"

"I'm hungry." I said quietly.

"You guys want to order pizza?" He asks the rest of them.

"Why?" Za asks.

"Y/n is hungry."

"Shes always hungry." Za said and I stuck my middle finger up at him causing everyone to laugh.

"Babe, lets order pizza."

"You gotta get off of me so I can do it baby..." He says softly.

"Make one of them do it."

He chuckles, "Can one of you guys order?"

"I'll do it! Since I care about y/n so much!" Za says picking up his laptop and started ordering.

"Guys did you know that Miley Cyrus has two vaginas?" Khalil asks.

"I know." Justin responds.

"How do you know?" I ask picking my head up from his chest.

"Oooooh!!!!" Everyone yells.

"She told me a long time ago..."

I put my head back on his chest.

"Yooo ever since y/n requested food its been so boring!" Fredo says.

"Oh shut up! You weren't having an interesting conversation anyways." I say laughing into Justin's chest.

"Y/n always got something to say damn!" Fredo says. I loved Fredo, he was like that annoying friend your older brother has. I closed my eyes as Justin was kissing my head.

"Awwww!!" Za says ruining the moment.

"Chill bro, shes sick." Justin says.

"Shes not that sick." They all say at the same time and then laughing at the fact. I shake my head and close my eyes again.

"Lets watch a movie." I said ruining their conversation again.

"Y/n, come on!!!" Za complains.

"Yo, just put a movie on." Justin says.

"Justin you need to get your girl. She can't hang with us if shes going to keep doing this." Khalil jokes.

"Haha your so funny I forgot to laugh." I say sticking my tongue out at him. I picked up the remote and turned Netflix on. I put on The Hunger Games because why not? We sat there peacefully until the pizza came.
"Alright y/n, where's your wallet?" As asks.
I shake my head and point towards the table.
"Babe let me pay." Justin says in my ear.
"No I wanted food so I'll pay."
"I don't care, I'm bae I should take care of this." He says.
"Okay thank you baby."
"No problem." He kisses my forehead.
"Za, take my wallet." He threw his wallet to Za and he walked out. Give minutes later Za was still outside.
"What's taking him so loonnnggg?" I moan in Justin's chest.
"Lets go check." Him and khalil and the random boy that hangs with them but says nothing all went outside.
"Oh my gosh!!" I hear a girl yell.
"Alright autographs?" Justin asks.
Those two girls nodded, justin soon came inside with the pizza.
"What was that all about?" I ask.
"Fans harrassing Za so they could see me." Justin said.
"Oh." They nodded.
I took some pizza and say on Justin's lap but this time I wasn't facing him. My legs were on his lap and the rest of my body was on the couch.
"Justin, does y/n bite your dick like the way she's eating that pizza?" Za asks. They all laugh at his dumb question. I stuck my middle finger up at both of them. Justin soon lit up his cigarette.
"Come on jay..." I whined as he blew the smoke in my face. Justin and his friends could be really annoying when they're together but I somehow managed to enjoy their stupidity...

-How was this?? Please comment whether you liked it or not!!!!