Caught P.2

"Good afternoon, we have justin bieber here for an interview about y/n." I hear the t.v say while I was in my kitchen.
"Oh, an interview about me... amazing." I say sarcastically.
"So, justin what was the truth about you and y/n's breakup?"
"What do you mean?" Justin asks.
"Why did you two break up. Tell us the truth this time justin."
" I um, cheated on her..."
"Boo!!" Everyone shouts.
"Yeah, um and she walked in on me with another girl and she was very upset."
"Boo!!" The audience yells again.
"How do you feel?"
"Honestly, I said somethings I shouldn't have said and that affected our relationship. I am in complete regret. It wasn't until after I comepletely lost her did I realize how dumb I was."
"Any words for y/n?"
He turns to the camera, "Y/n I'm completely sorry for cheating I know that what I did was wrong and I just hope that one day you'll find it in my heart to forgive me."
I could see inside of him, he meant everything... it's a good thing this wasn't live because I could call him right now.
I picked up my phone and dialed his number in 2 rings I watched him on t.v as he picked up his phone. So it was live...
"She's calling!!" Justin yells in pure excitement. Then he answered.
"Hey, justin."
"Hey y/n."
"I saw the interview."
"What did you think?"
"I thought that maybe you should get a second chance."
"I would love that. By the way what did you do with the bed?"
"I through that hiv aids and dirty squirt filled shit into the garbage."
He chuckles,"I love you so much y/n."
"It took me a while to realize it but... I love you too justin."
I watched his face light up on t.v.
"Sorry ellen, I have to go." Justin says.
"Why?"
"I just got my girl back I'm gonna go make things up with her." Everyone laughs as justin runs off of the stage. What a dork...
30 minutes later...
"Ding Dong!" The doorbell rings. I run to the door and open it and there justin was...
"My, my y/n... You're looking lovely." He says clearly being sarcastic because my hair was a mess and I was wearing sweats.
"Get in her loser." I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in and he puts his arm around my waist and our foreheads touched. I was happy again...

-You asked for part 2! And I granted your wish!!! The only thing I'm asking for is some feedback!! Please comment if you liked or didn't like it!!