The Vapors

...

I sat across the room silently. Justin was sitting at the table gambling with his friends. All I could smell was smoke. Everyone in this room was smoking and there was no way I could leave, Justin would be highly upset.

"Y/n, can you get us some chips and dip."

"While you sit here and gamble?" I roll my eyes.

"The vapors can save us and take us and make us believe that we're free..." He says quoting Jhene Aiko my favorite singer.

I walk out of the room and as soon as I opened the door, smoke came out. I went into the kitchen and put some chips in a bowl, I through salsa all over it, just like how Justin hated it. I slowly walked into the room and they were all looking at each other.

"I'm all in." Justin says putting all his chips into the middle of the table. They all laugh. When they finally notice my presence they smile.

"Y/n, its about time." Justin fake smiles. I roll my eyes and slam the bowl onto the table. Before I walk away Justin grabs me by my waist and pulls me down to his level. 

"What do you want." I say with no emotion. He blows smoke in my face and I gag.

"I'm leaving." I say getting up.

"Where are you going?" Justin asks.

"Very very very... very far from here..." I say grabbing my bag.

"You coming back?" He asks.

"Don't count on it." I walk out slamming the door...

......................................................................................................

~Gonna be honest, I didn't think this had anything to do with Jhene Aiko's song The Vapors but just in case you guys were wondering where I got the title of this imagine from, its from the song. I hoped you guys liked it! Comment your thoughts on this imagine and some ideas for future imagines!!