#RipBeliebers

Do you guys see what the hell is going on on instagram. I read Justin's caption and I've never been more disappointed. It's like Justin is letting his beliebers down for some girl he just met? Where was she when people hated him for the b.s with selena? People thought he was a monster... but beliebers defended him through thick and thin maybe not thicker because we don't personally know him, but some of his worst times were resolved by us. And he hasn't thanked us yet...??? I would say let's all unfollow him in instagram cause lmao we can't stop listening to his music cause it's just too fire. But I know that there's people who will keep defending him. He doesn't deserve it because he doesn't care and if he does he has a weird way of showing it. It kills me that he really chose this girl over his beliebers. Matter fact, were not beliebers anymore were his "fans" that's why the hashtag of ripbeliebers is common and recent. Justin doesn't think of us as beliebers anymore. I've been on and off over the past few years with justin but I fell in love but now he's killing me. Now let's get racial!!! Justin is still running around with these white girls. I don't know what it will take for him to date Justine Skye or something. Honestly, Justine Skye is the best we've got right now. But with Justin's bullshit we want to protect our black girls so that they don't have to deal with his crap because the white girls may do it but a black girl isn't having that. So justin, go ahead and make your account private! You'll just lose more and more of your fans. Also, if he makes his account private now... uhhh we will still see his pictures but everyone is too upset and hurt to even think about that yet. So I guess we should give this time, I wish he could respond back so this can be an actual argument but as of now it's all just a mess... Justin has got to get it together or else we gone✌. But I know that there will be girls who say "Yeah... but we should always support him and beliebers never leave..." well those of you who think that, we are no longer beliebers anymore. We are fans and people can sure as hell lose  fans. So comment are you guys with me? Or not? Also, comment if you unfollow him on instagram cause I won't do it until more people do because he won't notice. He also won't care, but if he loses 100 fans thats something he will notice. So if you do unfollow comment that. Also comment your opinion on this whether you agree or disagree I don't judge I accept opinions. So comment!!!