Tutor

Justin's POV

"Another exam..." I sigh staring at my teacher while he's teaching. I was sick of college, i'm a celebrity I should be making music right now instead of learning.

"Okay class, this is your final so I suggest you study very hard to get a good grade." The teacher says again.

"Class is over, have a wonderful evening and make sure you study!"

I picked up my phone and checked it while getting up to leave until my teacher stopped me.

"Okay Mr. Bieber, I know that you're very busy and i'm willing to give you a tutor since I really think it's in your best interest to pass this exam." He said and I nodded.

"Hi, Mr. Decongelio, I am here!" A very gorgeous black woman walked in.

"Hello y/n how have you been?"

"Great and you?"

"I will be better as soon as Mr. Bieber passes this test." They both chuckle.

"Hahaha soooo funny!" I say sarcastically causing them both to frown.

"So, y/n I need you to tutor Mr. Justin Bieber today in the library and maybe  you can do something with him."

"No problem Mr. Decongelio." I walk out with her.

"Okay, so what are you guys learning right now?"

"Oh babe, if only I knew..." I said.

"Bad boy huh... If you don't pass you know you have a lot to lose."

"My fans will always be there." She giggles.

We walked down to the library and we both sat down at the table. She was looking through a textbook and I couldn't help but stare at her. She was beautiful, I had my hands in a fist leaning against my face. Then she looked up at me.

"What?" She asks giggling.

"Oh, nothing I was just thinking about how a beautiful girl like you became such a nerd."

"I am not a nerd!" She laughs.

"Then what are you?" I smile at the fact that I have accomplished a goal, I made her laugh which means she'll end up liking me.

"I am an educated black girl."

"A beautiful one too." I whisper causing her to keep smiling at me.

"You're such a flirt bieber."

"I only flirt with what I want." I smile again.

"Okay, so lets try to solve these inequalities." She says changing the subject.

"Sure! Thats why were here isn't it?" I say causing her to laugh one more time.

"Okay so when you solve inequalities, its best that you change the inequality sign into an equal sign just to make it easier." She says but I kept studying her face and the way her curls stayed up, she was different. She was so beautiful.

"Bieber!" She snaps her fingers in my face.

"Okay, one thing you will not do is snap your fingers in my face Missy." I inform her and she rolls her eyes.

2 Hours Later...

"Okay, and I think that's all you need to pass this test!" She smiles at me as we both get up. 

"Thanks so much." I say giving her a hug.

" Need a ride home?" I ask her.

"Nope, I live on campus." 

"Oh, then i'll make sure to visit you sometime. Numbers?"

"Aww its so cute that you want me to be your personal tutor! How much are you willing to pay?" She says causing me to laugh.

"You could tutor me at a restaurant where i'll pay for your dinner."

"Goodbye Bieber!" She says about to walk away but I pulled her back.

"I'm serious." I tell her.

"Okay fine." She gave me her number and I added her to my contacts and so did she.

We hugged one last time and this time she kissed me on the cheek.

"Dinner sometime?" I ask as she was backing away.

"Goodbye Bieber!" She says running towards the door, I smile and walk away. She looks so different than other girls I dated, she's beautiful...

-Good Or Bad??? Comment!!!! PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!