Midnight Madness

"Knock knock." My phone rang as I was asleep. Just dreaming about my boyfriend of two years who was on tour with ariana grande, a friend of mine. I turned on my phone and saw notifications on twitter and instagram. I looked at my Twitter first and I saw something I would probably regret seeing. Justin had his arms wrapped around ariana's waist. I was shocked and I refused to let myself cry but Justin had to be aware that I knew what was going on. So I dialed his number and on the third ring I heard that voice that made me want to cry but I refused.
"Hey...y/n Hey baby whats up?"
"This is actually really crazy. But I was having a very peaceful night until I was awakened by my notifications."
"Really..." he chuckled lowly.
"Yup, and I couldn't wait to see what the justin bieber fans had to say now."
"Babe it's the middle of the night. Don't worry go back to sleep."
"How justin? I would like to know how on earth I could sleep peacefully knowing that my dear boyfriend has his arms wrapped around my friend."
"Someone is jealous..."
"This is the opposite of jealousy justin! I now can't even sleep peacefully because my stupid boyfriend has his fans thinking he broke my little fragile heart!"
"Okay babe I'm going to need you to relax."
"That's something a cheater would say! I bet your sleeping with her now!"
He giggles lightly.
"Oh this is hilarious huh... find yourself a sleeping partner when you get back because I sure as hell won't be here."
"Babe are you on your period?"
I feel my lower stomach and sharp pains were striking and I look down at the red spot under me. I cover that side and lie on Justin's side of the bed.
"Mhm..." I yawn.
"Okay go back to sleep I'll be home tomorrow."
"What about your tour?"
"Forget this tour I need to clear things up and make sure you're okay."
By this time I was already asleep but I heard his voice.
"Babe...?Babe..??" He chuckles.
"What would I do without you... goodnight."
-So this was kind of a funny but weird imagine. I thought it would be cute to add some emotion in it. But if it's good comment of not comment what's wrong so I can improve! Byeee