Custody

My boyfriend justin bieber has been battling his ex selena gomez for custody of their son david. Today was Justin's court date to see whether or not he was going to get shared custody. Being himself, he decided not to dress professionally.
"Babe don't you want the judge to take you seriously?" I ask.
"Of course." He replies.
"So put on a suit."
"No, this is how I want to dress. Comfortable, so if I lose my only son, I can be comfortable."
"You sound like a girl on her period?"
"All this red might prove your statement." He winks while putting on his beanie.
"You ready y/n?"
"Yep let's go!"
I get up and we both get into the car. As we got closer and closer to court, I noticed justin kept tapping on the wheel and humming. When we got there, he parked and I stayed in the car as the bodyguards followed him inside.
An hour later....
I saw justin walking out and so was selena. But David was with neither one. As justin got closer to the car I saw David come out with two bodyguards.
"Nooo!!!Nooo!!! He's my only son!!" I hear justin yell.
"Please!!! David I love you!!" I hear justin again but this time he was being pulled back by the guards. I wanted to cry because this didn't seem good. When justin was calm they got him into the back seat.
"Y/n, you need to drive." One of the guards told me and I nodded. I got into the drivers seat and turned on the car. Justin sat there with his head in his hands.
"Justin, baby? You okay?" I ask and there was no response. I knew this would be hard for him. But I wanted to know what happened and why David was walking with a different group of people and not even selena. As soon as we got to our house justin got out of the car and leaned on it. I walked over to him and carressed his arm.
"Justin, please tell me what happened in there."
"Y/n just forget it okay."
"No baby tell me now."
"When I said I wanted to me comfortable just in case I lost my son, I didn't mean it. I didn't mean what I said." He sobs on my shoulder.
"Babe, it'll be okay alright. David will be safe."
"Y/n he's only 3, he won't even remember me."
"Selena will tell him about you right?"
He shakes his head and cries even more.
"She will right?"
"No she can't."
"Why?"
"Because, she's not getting him either." He cries harder.
"Oh baby!!" I hug him tightly.
"judge said neither of us are for to be parents because of selena's prostitution shit. And he didn't take me serious like you said."
"Justin its okay. Alright we just have to pray and hope that he will be in a safe home an that one day you two will reunite."
He nods.
"Okay? So I need you to come inside and wipe your face and I'll think of some stuff to cheer you up."
"I love you so much." He holds me in a big hug and I hold into him too. I just wanted to love him right now....
20 years later...
"I'll be at the mall okay?"
"Alright bye babe." Justin said to me as I walked out with my 15 year old daughter. We soon arrived at the mall and went into forever 21. I was looking around at some clothes because I'm 42 and I still need to look chic! Like they say black don't crack. Y/d/n was in line I got in line with her and we bought some clothes. As we walked out I noticed that y/d/n was staring at a tall guy with dark brown hair. He turned around and there he was. David bieber was standing there.
"Mom look at that boy!"
"stop."
"Why? See this is why I don't tell you stuff!!" She complains.
"y/d/n That's yours half brother david!"
She gasps, "he looks exactly like dad too!!"
I walked over to him.
"David?" I tap his shoulder.
"Y/n!!" He hugs me tight.
"Oh my Gosh you remember me!!"
"my adoptive mom alsways told me about you and dad."
"I know who would be very happy to see you!"
"Dad!"
I nod, "come over for dinner with is."
"Definitely, and who's this?"
"your half sister y/d/n."
He hugs her tightly.
"Let's go guys!!!"
When we got home I opened the door with my key and justin was sitting at the table on his phone.
"Justin I have a surprise for you!"
"Make it quick! I'm busy."
"Dad!?" David says excitedly.
Justin looked up and his face was priceless.
"David! My son!" He hugs him tightly.
"Oh David, I missed you!"
"I couldn't wait to see you!!" David responds.
From this moment, this was a new beginning for justin, even though it took him 20 years...
-Wow! This was the longest imagine I have written... Comment what you liked and didn't like!!