My Mine

"What do you want?" I ask my boyfriend of three years. Everything was perfect but for some reason we both just lost our flames for each other.
"I just want things to go back to the way they were. I just don't know how to go back."
"Justin, there's no going back."

"Does that mean, this is the end...?"

"I don't want it to be."

"Y/n, i love you. I'm just not happy..."

"Me either."

"Should we and it?"I ask him.

"I love you and I will always love you."

That meant yes. I could never see Justin and I breaking up but our future is blurry.

"I will always love you too..." He walks me out of his house.

"It's a good thing we never moved in together." I joke and he laughs.

"Best friends?" He asks holding his hand into a fist.

"Best friends." Our knuckles meet and we smile at each other. I got into my car and drove off. My mine by jhene aiko was playing and I turned it up. It reminded me of justin and how I felt over the past year. I loved him but I was erasing him from my head knowing how hard it is. I drove to my apartment and called my friend. After three rings she finally answered.

"Hey schnooks."

"Hey bubbles." I say in a low tone.

"What happened."

"Justin and I finally ended things."

"Ooh! Girl it's about time!" She yells. I giggle and shake my head.

"What did he say?"

"He asked me first of we should break up but I was afraid."

"Damn Girl! How you feeling?"

"Trying to get him out of my head. Memories are just flooding in my head I don't know what to do..."

"Y/n stay strong. Are you guys still friends?"

"Yeah, the breakup was mutual. We were both just out of it. I didn't feel anything for him and neither did he."

"Hope this is it y/n. Now you gotta make yourself happy."

"Alright i'll talk to you later."

"Bye!" She says and I hang up.

I keep thinking about that quote,

"I'll be OK,
Once you get out my mind"

-Jhene Aiko

...................................................................................................

~How did you like this! Please Comment! Sorry its been so long since i've updated but I couldn't really think of anything and I was really busy. I added Jhene Aiko to this because I love her so much!!! Um, yeah I hope you liked it! Please comment some ideas or any requests please, I'm bored with my life and I really want to make these imagines but you guys gotta tell me what you want to read! Please Comment!!!