Sk8

Okay, this will be an imagine but can we just take a moment and admire how good skate maloley looks. Like you know those white thugs that are actually cute? Not the white thugs that are so unattractive but swear up and down they get all the girls??? Y'all know what I'm talking about right??? Well let me tell you about skate fucking maloley.
I haven't known him for long and imma be honest idk where he came from but he's freaking sexy asl. Alright let's get to the imagine!!!
.............................................................
"Hey skate." I smiled walking into my bestfriends house.
"Wassup y/n?"
"Ugh, Justin and I are having serious issues." I sigh making myself comfortable on his bed.
"What's going on?" He asks lighting up a cigar.
"Its like he's not listening to me. Or anyone he's just doing dumb things constantly. And we got into an argument today cause I thought it'd be best to confront him. And of course he's not tryna hear shit from nobody." I shake my head.
"I know what'll help..." he chuckles and I smile.
"What?"
"Getting high." He laughs.
"Shut up I will never choose you as my getting high buddy." I throw the pillow at his head.
"Why not?"
"One, getting high isn't something I do. And two your freaking crazy. Both of us high will burn this house down. So hell no!"
"Whatever y/n."
"Can you please help me with justin though for real."
"Make him listen to you."
"Or dump him." He mumbles.
"What was that?!?" I laugh.
"Nothing." He says while is eyes are blood red.
"Skate I can't fucking believe you."
"What?"
"Your high when I'm trying to get help from you."
"Well maybe because I don't want to deal with your damn issues with justin!"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, I love you y/n and the only time you wanna chill is when your having problems with justin or you bring justin. I can't deal with it y/n..."
"Skate I'm so sorry. I didn't know." I slowly get up off of his bed.
"Nah, that's okay leave me for that f'in pussyhead that leaves you crying on my shoulder." He sighs in anger.
"Skate you know I care..."
"If you care! If you really fucking care!!"
"How do I prove that?"
"If you really care, y/n... leave him for me..."
"Skate are you serious?"
"He left you for a teenager before..."
"And we promised each-"
"You promised each other what? That you'll never hurt each other again? Well what's going on now?" He cuts me off by yelling.
He gets up and walks toward me.
"Skate, baby your not mentally ready for me."
"I'm not? Did we not spend almost everyday together?"
"You get high on your freetime and that's just not something I like to do."
"Y/n, you walk out that door and this is the last time you'll see me."
"Skate? Are you serious?"
"Yes y/n I'm being very serious. I'm not your rebound guy. And I'm sure as hell not somebody your gonna use for an hour of happiness and advice."
"Skate your my bestfriend!"
"You walk out this door and I'll be nothing to you."
"You don't mean that..."
"I do. Justin or me...???"
I looked at him and observed everything in his face. I couldn't believe the decision I was making...
.............................................................
~Part 2 definitely soon!!! #Noshadetojustin okay maybe this imagine through a lot of shade to justin but whatever. Comment your thoughts on this imagine and ideas for future imagines and let's just enjoy skates face in the picture above!!😍😍😍😍 comment what you think of him cause I wanna hear opinions!!! Also, because skate is so freaking sexy this is not the last time you will see him in lots of imagines. Cause he will be in lots of imagines!!! Comment, comment, comment!!!💖💖