He Leaves

"Hey babe." Justin greets me with a kiss just coming home from work. I was feeding our two twin daughters Asada and Namiko. (These are names I would name my two daughters if you want you could pretend to that you have your names there...)

"Hey jay, how was work?"

"Great."

I was a stay at home mom because Justin wanted to support me and the kids so I am currently a gymnastics coach. He kisses the two girls on the forehead and heads upstairs to change. Five minutes later he comes downstairs and meets me. I was expecting him to watch a movie with me but he just stayed on his phone in the kitchen.

"Babe, I have a lot of laundry can you help while fold while we watch our favorite movie?" You smile trying to brighten his gloomy and annoyed face.

"Look, I have a lot of work to do so I am going to need rest." 

"But you can relax on the couch while you help me fold clothes and I will even let you take breaks."

"Baby... That sounds very tempting." He lied straight to my face.

"But I really need to head to bed." He lied again.

"Justin please...?" I say as he walks away.

"Y/n shut up you know I hate when you beg." He yells.

"Did you just tell me to shut up? Justin I am asking you for help!" I yell back.

"Well your here all day doing nothing so you'll have plenty of time."

I couldn't believe what was coming out of his mouth.

"Are you serious? The only reason why I don't work is because of you!" 

"You know what...." He says with an upset smirk.

"I'm gonna go."

"Where are you going?"

"Anywhere but here."

"Justin your not serious." I say about to cry.

He grabs his jacket and starts walking towards the door.

"This is petty Justin over some damn clothes are you serious!" 

"I had a terrible day at work and I don't need to come home to a wife annoying the hell out of me to help her with shit she should have already done!" He yells one more time.

"How long Justin?" He could at least tell me how long hes going to leave.

"I don't know yet. Don't wait up, you'll get bags." He says walking out and slamming the door.

I fall onto my knees and cry my eyes out.

"Mommy! Whats wrong?" Asada says running over to me.

"Daddy is going to be gone for some time okay?"

"Why mama?" I looked into her innocent eyes. Her and Namiko were only 3 years old and they just lost their father and I don't know for how long. What if its forever?

"He is very very sad and he needs to clear his head."

"He could use water..." Namiko suggests.

"Not literally baby. He just needs to spend time alone. I promise he will come back...

I engulf my two girls into a hug and they hug me back

"I love you mama..." They both say.

"I will always love the both of you..." I responded.

...............................................................................................................................

This was very sad... I know! If you want a part 2 please comment! If you want personal imagines comment! If you thought this was good or bad comment! If you have ideas for any new imagines comment! Also, the names of the twin daughters don't have to be the names that you choose you can change them while your reading or ignore the names. I hope you liked this comment what you thought of it!!