Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds

Start from the beginning

My eyes went wide and a blush formed on my cheeks as Dean turned to face me. "Help you?" He chuckled.

"Sorry, I just couldn't get back to sleep without you there so I came to help you but apparently it looks like you don't need it." I whispered, gesturing to the sleeping baby in his arms.

Dean smiled down at his daughter. "Nope. None at all. She does prefer daddy after all." He teased quietly.

I pouted at him, making him grin. "I'm just kidding. She may be a daddy's girl but she loves you just as much."

I watched as my husband gently put our daughter back into her crib. Charlie fidgeted about for a bit but calmed down, allowing sleep to wash over her.

Dean stood watching her for a while, just sinking in that he was actually here. After all the sadness in his life, he somehow managed to receive all of this! A family he always wanted but never told anyone that he did.

"Dean honey, come back to bed." I went over to him, hugging him from behind, resting my forehead between his shoulder blades. "She'll still be there in the morning." I kissed his back.

"Let's go then." He turned to face me. "My other baby needs to sleep as well."

"The impala needs to sleep?" I joked.

He smirked. "You know what I mean." I took his hand and we made our way back to bed, falling into a peaceful sleep.

Sexy Moose-
Someone shook me awake, causing me groan and turn away from them. "No Dean, Sherlock is defiantly better than Dr. Sexy." I whined. A chuckle was heard which made me snap my eyes open.

"Oh, morning, afternoon whatever it is Sam. What's up?" I rubbed my eyes at my fiancée Sam.

"The kids are awake and I need your help. So get your lazy butt up." He ordered playfully.

"Sorry, I can't help that I'm such a deep sleeper. Stupid boyfriend and his kids being early risers." I cursed to myself.

"Y'know that I'm right here and they're your kids too right?" He smirked.

"But still, why'd you have to give them the early bird gene? My mornings are too precious."

"Just get your butt up and help me with Henry and Ellie."

6 months ago, I gave birth to two gorgeous twins. One boy and one girl. The boy was called Henry Dean Winchester, named after Sam's grandfather and brother. The girl was called Ellie Jo Winchester after Ellen and Jo Harvelle. Henry was the oldest by 3 minutes.

Being twins, they had some similarities to each other but also differences. While Henry had my eyes, Ellie had Sam's brown ones. Their hair colour was the same as Sam's. Ellie had my lips and Sam's nose, while Henry had Sam lips and my nose. They each had one of Sam's cute little moles beside their nose or on their cheek.

Henry was for sure a Mommy's boy but Ellie was a daddy's girl. However the pair were mostly bonded with each other. They slept in the same crib next to each other, ate together and played with each other.

Being as it was their 6 month birthday, Sammy was extremely worried and overprotective over them. I couldn't blame him though, not after what happened to him when he was 6 months old. He just didn't want a repeat of the same incident, especially not with his children.