Chapter 21 (Finale)

I know it took me forever to do this but it's here now..If you want to read me get all sappy read the AN at the end.

Okay my loves, here's the finale of Thoughtless.

Ross's POV

I looked around me shoulder feeling a pair of eyes on me. I turned around and looked up at the sky. I had no reason to. I just felt like the eyes were coming from up there. Now, someone religious person would tell me that's god looking at you. No, that wasn't it. It felt like heat was coming through the back of my head that's how I knew it wasn't good.

Would paparazzi really bring a helicopter? Am I even famous enough to have a helicopter following me? As soon as I felt as if no one was looking at me I caught up with my siblings who were already a block away from me. They obviously didn't bother waiting for me. Jerks.

I didn't really bother running after them. I know exactly where we're going. Chutney's, the only place in Canada you can get a proper dinner. That's where the after party is being held. Invite Only. And who as 2 thumbs and siblings who got invited? This guy!

I've never been. Maybe cause its so freaking expensive. I would have bankrupt my mother if I had ate there before she married Damiano, then again I would have bankrupt her if I went to Canada. I walked along the sidewalk keeping an eye on my siblings in the distance. I wonder if they even noticed me gone. I doubt it. If Laura were here she would have brought it to their attention but she's not.

I suddenly got a burning feeling in my stomach which could only mean something absolutely terrible has happened or is going to happen. I instantly stopped on the street corner where I was and pulled out my phone quickly.

Ross
R u okay?

Laura
Yes, Mr. Overprotective I'm okay. And why do you care? I'm not your girlfriend.

Ross
Now, Who's fault is that?

Laura
I'm packing don't bug me.

I respected her wishes and turned off my phone and dropped it back in my pocket. I had completely lost sight of my siblings only making me shrug and continue to walk. Random people would say hello to me while I was walking looking around the beautiful place that is Vancouver. Canadians are so nice.

"Ross?" A girl said standing in the doorway of a shop.

I stopped and smiled at her. I walked over to her and stood infront of her. I know some people would start sprinting the minute some random person says their name. But I was too curious for my good.

"Hi! Do I know you?" I asked the girl with a smile.

"I'm a huge fan of your step fathers work he's truly and inspiration." The girl said jumping up and down happily.

"Hehe, funny thing is I don't even know what he did that's so great." I said awkwardly scratching the back of my neck.

"Some step son you are.." She laughed, "Hey can I tell you something?"

"Yeah sure anythi-" Was the last thing I said before she covered something over my face and the entire world went black.

~

Vanessa's POV

We had found a booth at Chutney's with a couple other celebrities and sat down there. We have a conversation about the Mandela Effect. Whether it was true or not and with us we had Shane Dawson, a famous Youtuber, who is the king of conspiracy and he was explaining to us everything.