Chapter 18

Maia's POV

"He's okay, right?" I asked walking into the hospital instantly spotting Riker sitting in a chair next to Ross and Vanessa.

"Mai, He's fine just-" El said standing up.

"No! I'm not gonna calm down! Where the hell is he?" I asked looking around.

"Maia, we can't go and see him yet, in a few minutes, maybe.." Vanessa said leaning her head on Riker's shoulder looks like she's been crying.

I would teased them about looking like a couple but this seriously wasn't the time. I sat in seat next to Ross who wrapped his arm around me and leaned my head on his shoulder (AN: Please chill your self, he's trying to make her feel better. Have a heart). Instantly started to feel tears falling down my cheeks.

Mom and Dad walked out of the door and instantly the front door swung open. An ambulance had pulled up. People were rushing someone in on a gurney. I could literally feel the tension in Ross's arm. I looked up at him. He looked mortified. I looked over at the gurney and a familiar brunette was walking behind it, With a bloody neck, arm and leg. I did I mention the small scar across her cheek. Laura.

She walked in behind the gurney and all eyes were on her. She glanced over at us and she looked down at the floor. She was instructed to walk to the counter. Where we could hear the entire conversation.

"What happened?" The lady at the desk asked pointing at the girl on the gurney.

"I was going down dead man's peek with my step brother, Rocky and I heard a noise so I pulled off the trail. I know I shouldn't have but I kept hearing so I went into woods next to it and I found this girl lying on one of the trees. So I called the police." She explained.

"Is your step brother Rocky Lynch?" She asked.

"Yeah.." She muttered.

"Would you like to get cleaned up?" The lady asked.

"I'm good. I think I deserve it." She said as she was turning away.

She stopped dead in her tracks seeing that everyone was looking at her. She glanced at me kinda noticing Ross's arm around me. She rolled her eyes and sat a few seats over from the rest of us. I sat on straight which made Ross take his arm from around me. I turned my attention to Laura.

"So how you feeling?" I asked Laura breaking the silence.

"Fine." She muttered.

"Really? Cause you let Rocky run into a rock- No freakin pun intended!- You must feel pretty guilty. How can you even live with yourself?" I asked her.

"Ms. Marano? Mr. Lynch has requested to see you first." A lady said to Laura.

"Figures. Okay." She replied getting up.

"Would you like to get cleaned up before you go in?" The lady asked.

"A little blood never hurt no body." She shrugged walking into the the ER.

As soon as Laura dad and mom turned to face us with disappointed looks on their face. People around were staring and basically all attention was on us. Which usually makes mom uncomfortable.

"Don't do that to your sister. She was helping someone!" Dad said looking at us.

"She doesn't even know her!" I said to them.

"Laura's a naturally nice person. She didn't know Rocky would do what he did." Dad said to me with a stern tone in his voice.

I stayed quiet and didn't even bother retorting with a comeback. I just stayed quiet and looked at the floor.

~

Laura's POV

I walked along the halls looking into the rooms. I saw a series of things. A saw doctors preforming surgeries. A saw a little baby being taken out of a room and taken to the place where they take all the babies. I saw some bodies wrapped up in a cold room which made me very nervous. And then I saw Rocky laying in a bed infront of me. The doctor left the room and it was just us.

"Hi.." I say trying not to sound as awkward as possible.

"And I thought I got beat up. What happened to you?" He asked pointing at my appearance.

"Well, Mr. Lynch not all of are able to pull off the whole, 'I Just Gotten Beaten Up So I Look Really Hot Look'." I rolled my eyes playfully sitting on his bed, "Why you being so nice to me? No one else trusts me-"

"Yeah and that includes me. Look, Laura. I know your my sister and all but I'm not sure your 'okay' to be around. Bad things follow you." He said.

"And here I thought we were cool..." I muttered, "I'll go and get Maia that's if she's not too busy getting cosy with Ross" I say leaving the room knowing that I left him with his mind going wild about what I just said. All better for Maia and I right?

I walked out of the ER and out into the waiting room, "I'm going home. Maia go and talk to Rocky. Actually, Ross you go too." I said.

They both got up and walked into the ER. I turned around to look at my parents who didn't look disappointed in me at all. Maybe just confused? I don't know but I wasn't sticking around to find out.

I walked out the hospital and looked around for a cab.

Lighting this what you came for-

"Hello?" I asked sitting on the near by bench.

"Ol' Friend why so shy? Ain't like you to hold back. Or hide from light-" I heard a voice say over the phone.

"Stop quoting, Adele and talk. What do you want?" I asked roughly into the phone.

"A trip down memory lane, shall we?"

THIS IS SHORT I KNOW! Don't go thinking I don't have a life to get back to! I'm cleaning up my sister's party mess. Jk jk you would never even see me near garbage. I'm just getting really sick of writing this. Even though the continuation to my most popular book ever! I even had the idea to completely do over the entire thing and I honestly really like that idea. I wanna do over the entire freaking thing after I'm done with this! I'm getting super lazy with it barely even trying! But I still love this story! So I will pull through even if it makes me vomit. (It's already happened not even kidding). Time to put this stalker bullshit to rest! woohoo! YAAY. I cannot wait until that happens because that means SOMEONE GOING TO JAIL and I really like writing stuff about jail so wooo! OKay! I'm done! Hope you liked it. 1 love that is wrap and zoop!