Chapter 11

Ellington's POV

"It's amazing really." My step mother went on about the shooting.

I cringed listening to her talking about it. My baby sister got shot and we can't tell anyone. She hasn't left her room for the afternoon. It's not like she could. She can't walk. Mom and dad still don't know and we aren't telling them. They can't know about this Stalker stuff. They'll over react and tell the CSI and The FBI and bring James Bond from the dead from British Secret Intelligence to track them down. Yeah, no thanks. Yeah, it would be a big help, but we don't know what this person, or persons are capable of. So far, Grand Theft Auto on my little sister and they pulled a Boston Bombers on my little sister (AN: Hey, even tho this is suppose to be dramatic i gotta get a few funnies in there XD)

"It's incredible she got shot yet she still managed to run away" my mother said impressed by everything the news has been saying.

"Yeah, so incredible" Maia muttered.

I rolled at my eyes at her being so upset. I whistled and motioned for all them to follow me.

"You guys are gonna be down for dinner right?" My dad asked

"Very much so, yes" Rydel replied

I still haven't talked to Rydel, and I really don't want to, so I guess I'm not going to. She hasn't brought it up and i refuse to, so I guess it's just a topic that won't be mentioned.

We walked up the stairs and walked into Laura's room. She was sleeping when we all walked inside. Well it looked like she was sleeping.

"Is- Is she-" Luna said looking at Laura on the bed laying down.

"Is Laura alive?" Ryland asked brushing his hair out of his face and walking closer to the bed.

"No, she's sleeping." I said kneeling down to come eye to eye with them, "Why would you think that?"

"It's possible" Luna said stroking her leg along the floor.

Everyone either sitting or standing and looking down at the floor. I sat on the bed next to Laura and lifted up the sheets that she was under. I revealed the part of her leg where she was shot. I barely touched the hairs on her leg and she flinched. I quickly pulled my hand a away from her leg.

"You think we treated it right?" Ross asked walking in from out of no where.

"Where have you been?" Maia asked folding her arms and looking at Ross.

"I was skyping Esperanza, why you guys in Laura's room?" He asked

"We wanted to make sure she was okay and wasn't bleeding to death. Not you that care, all you care about your girlfriend" Maia said being a little bit sassy.

"I do care about Laura, she one of my bestfriends, Plus, she's the on that helped me keep my girlfriend" He said rolling his eyes "Ya know what i came to see how Laura was not to deal with your crap"

I heard all of phones go off. I pulled out my phone and opened my messages.

Unknown

Have you guys checked Laura's pulse? Or were you too busy fighting. ;)

I dropped my phone and reached my hand over to Laura. I checked her pulse. She had a pulse. I cringed at the feeling of how cold she was. But she wasn't dead.

Unknown

It's fun watching you guys all frantic this is gonna be fun.

I muttered not-so-nice things under my breath and put my phone away.

"When can we go back to being normal?" Vanessa asked stroking Laura's hair.

"Never. We're like this for a while..." Rocky muttered.

"Who's ready for dinner?!" We heard a voice yell downstairs.

We all let a small laugh escape from out mouth and instantly stopped. We use to be able to laugh in public. It was fun. Now we're scared to even leave the house.

"Coming, Mom" I yelled.

We all glanced over at Laura. She turned over slightly but stopped realizing she can't move her left foot. I cringed slightly not wanting her to hurt her leg anymore.

I put the pillow under her leg and made sure it was stable.

I finally got up with all my siblings except Laura or course. I picked Luna and accidentally touched one of the parts where she had minor injuries.

"Ow!" She yelled and pulled her had away.

Is this really how I'm living now? I have to be cautious not to hurt my little sisters just by touching them.

We all walked down the stairs and sat at the dining table. I sat next to Rydel as always. No matter how awkward we may be, we still sit next to each other sometimes.

"Where's Laur?" Dad asked as the chef brought our food.

"Oh, she fell asleep. She was out cold I would let her sleep if I were you, this day hasn't been the best for Laura.

"Why, what happened?" Mom asked seeming a bit more interested than before.

"Let's just say it felt like someone shot her in the foot, literally" i mutter the last part so only the people next to me could hear.

Rydel nudged me. I gave her a look before miserably eating my Pasta.

After everyone that seemed to ignore eachother and walked away from the dinner table and went else where. I guess it's better if we're all apart

Unknown POV

Good for you. But Amazing for me. I get to get all of you. When will they learn? I'm not someone you wanna learn. Maybe my next plot will teach em'

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ALL OF YOU WHO SAID I COULDN'T DO IT!! SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I don't know exactly what to suck, but you suck it *awkward silence*) I GOT 100% ON MY MATH FINAL. AND ON MY ENGLISH I GOT 98.5%%% I BEEN OUT HERE MAKING THIS PAPER! *CASUALLY THROWS MONEY EVERYWHERE* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU FOR NOT SUPPORTING ME! CAUSE YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW BUT HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm done screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE A NEW STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I ALSO MADE AND RANT/ASK/DIARY BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OKAY...I'LL EXPLAIN AFTER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY RESULT JUST CAME OUT ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Hope you enjoyed sorry it was sooo short AND BAD XDDD See ya!!!!!!!! 1 love that is a wrap and zoop!