Chapter 10

Laura's POV

I walked off the school premises and sat at a bench. I let out a heavy sigh. I ran my fingers through my hair and chuckled a little bit.

"What have ya gotten yourself into, Marano?" I laugh slightly.

I didn't laugh because I was happy. I terrified. I'm stalked they tried to kill Luna, my baby sister. I laughed because at this point I walk straight through hell with a big smile plastered across my face. At this point Donald Trump being president doesn't seem like a big issue anymore! I don't understand! How my life could be so perfect one moment and then its just....ARGH! Ya know? Probably not.

I put my head down and looked at my shoes. What happened to me? What happened to us. I'm honestly really regretting letting my dad marry Stormie even though she's amazing, This all happened because of that stupid wedding.

I glanced up and noticed the a person in a dark hoodie staring at me. Okay, I can't see their face, but I know their looking at me. I jumped up and i was about to respond but a car drove pass and the person disappears. I stopped and stared. I don't know why. But my mind said don't move. Maybe that was best. I soon felt something fly across my face. I looked at the tree and noticed a whole in it. I widened my eyes and ducked down. Shots rang out through out the area. I climb under a bench at the breathed really hard. Screams of people shouted in the area. When the shots stopped everyone hesitantly came out from where they were hiding.

"Hey sweetheart are you okay?" A old man said walking toward me "It was like they were aiming right at you! Stay here." The old man said seating me on the bench.

I heard sirens close to the area we were currently on. I stood up and ran away. I know some normal people would wait for the police and tell them all the jacked up things that has been happening to me. Nope, I'm not normal anymore. I kept on running. I looked up at the mountain that we live on. I looked behind me and looked at the blue and red lights flashing in the distance. I started walking and finally made it to the house.

I walked down the long drive way and made my way to the doorstep. I pushed the door open and I walked inside.

"Hi" I say weakly looking at my siblings as I shut the door behind me.

"Oh my god!" Vanessa said running over to me and inspecting me. "Your leg!" She shrieked.

I looked down and noticed the gigantic hole in the middle of my leg. I soon felt a huge pain flow over my leg. My leg grew weak and I fell on the floor. I tried to get up.

"No, No. You stay there." Riker said before I attempted to get back up.

I sat back down and held my leg.

"We have to take her to the hospital." Maia said

"No, we are not." Vanessa said.

"Sei pazzo?! Sta morendo dissanguato . Sei di crack vero e proprio in questo momento? OH MIO DIO! Dobbiamo portarla in ospedale!" (Are you insane?! She's bleeding to death. Are you on actual crack right now? OMG! We have to take her to the hospital!) Maia screamed in Italian.

"What are we gonna tell the doctors when they asked what happened?" Vanessa said putting my arm around her shoulder.

They carried me up to my room and tried to treat my bruises and my wound. They wrapped my leg and sat on the floor around my room as I looked up at the ceiling.

"What are we gonna tell mom and dad?" I say looking at my siblings

Everyone shrugged and continued to be quiet. I kept looking down at my leg my first gun shot wound. I know some people don't plan on being shot again. In this case, I might get shot everyday.

Our phones soon went off and we all looked at eachother. Luna bent over and picked up her phone. She looked at it and instantly dropped it. We all opened our messages and stared at out phones

Dear Minions,

How are we these days. I haven't been texting you guys lately, plotting stuff. And I know Laura is. I was there. We all were. I wonder who just randomly started shooting. God, Isis in LA. Freaky. ;) Ross, sweetie, I think your sister and Laura have something to tell you ;) PS. Turn on CNN.

I read it over and over again. Vanessa slowly walked over the TV in my room and turned it on. She pressed the numbers for CNN.

"We have breaking news. In Beverly Hill, California. A shoot out as happened. We advise you to stay in today. The shooters fled the scene. We'll take in to Jane Live." The Reporter said

"Thanks, Mary. I'm here in Beverly Hills at the crime scene 7 have been brutally injured. As you can see behind me they are being loaded into the Ambulances right now. But only 6 were found it appears that one of the victims fled the scene in hurry."

Everyone turned around and looked at me. I nodded and looked back a the television.

"I have a gentleman here who saw the whole thing." Jane said walking over the same old man who told me to sit down.

"Yes, I saw the bullet shoot her but I don't think she noticed. The adrenaline was pumping through her veins so she felt no pain i assume. When the gun shots stopped. She came out. It seemed as if they were trying to get her. She was their main target, I believe. When she heard the cop cars coming she sprinted. She looked familiar. She had brunette hair and brown eyes. she wore a tank top, with a waist high skirt and see through tights with ankle boots and a cardigan." The man said looking at the camera.

"If you know who this victim is, call 911. Needs to give her side of the stories. Back to you, Mary."

"You were in a shoot out?!" Maia yelled at me.

"Why didn't you come home straight away? The Police are onto you now!" Ellington said face palming.

"Nessa?" I asked

"Uh huh?" She replied

"I just made this ten times worse" I said putting my head down

IT HAPPENED ARE U HAPPY NOW? A CHAPTER. *Slowly claps forself* Its been a long tome coming. XD How ya'll been? Good. Great. My Life sucks. Stop reading now if you don't wanna see me say a bad word a thousand fucking times, I recommend you click off now and go back to your regular life style...1...2...3 So you stuck with me. K so my bestfriend a pure and utter fuckboy. He keeps telling me he likes someone and he wont tell me. We use to tell eachother everything. and now he has turned into a fucking prick and I hope he rots in hell. Nah, I'm kidding I love him but still! Its ridiculous! But he's being a shit head and I don't know who he likes. I'm cupid at my school. I am the cause of most the relationships at this school! Why wont he let me help him! I wouldn't even have to ask him and he would tell me! WHATS DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse my mouth it needs soap. Hope You Enjoyed :) 1 Love That Is A Wrap And Zoop!