Chapter 6

Maia's POV

I laid on my bed looking at the roof for a while. Its currently 2 am. I have school in the morning but honestly how am I suppose to sleep knowing some psycho chick is following me.

I turned over and looked my phone. I grabbed it and looked at my phone. I pressed Rocky's name and texted him.

Maia34: Rocky? You awake?

Rockstar27: Yeah..you?

Maia34: no dumby my spirit is texting you right now while scrolling through snapchat.

Rockstar27: Mid night hoverboard ride?

Maia34: meet ya outside.

I put down my phone and put on my bunny slippers. I grabbed my hoverboard and ran down the stairs and out the door. Only to find Rocky riding in circles on his hoverboard.

"Let's go" I say as I step on my hoverboard and ride off with him.

We were riding in silents for a while until he finally spoke.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't believe you when you told me, I guess I was in shock." He said.

"Look I get it, I wouldn't have believed it either. We're good.." I smiled.

I leaned in for a hug but completely forgot I was on a hoverboard. I about to fall when Rocky caught be by my waist.

Ya know that moment when your with someone and you completely forget everything?

In that case its amnesia and you need to see a doctor..but my case it me about to kiss my own step brother.

Instantly pulled away and began to ride again..that was weird.

--------------

Laura's POV

I walked down the staircase and looked at my family.

"Hello fam..." I said dully "why aren't we dressed for school?"

"They cancelled school something about PLL marathon going on for a week and nobody wants to miss it" Riker said.

"So who's winning the ballot for president?" I asked sipping my coffee.

"Sure as hell isn't Donald Trump!" Ross said sitting on the counter taking my coffee and it.

"I back washed" I tell him

"Hm..tastes good." He smirked to make me annoyed.

"Ugh, nasty" I said hitting him with a towel.

"Hey! Its not like we aren't related!" He said taking anything sip.

"Not by blood..." I say slightly amused.

"There is still a relation!" He said making me chuckle.

"Hows your girlfriend?" I asked making more coffee for myself.

"She's good. She saw that Instagram post.." He said smiling slightly.

Oh god. What did I do?!?

"Oh ya? What happened?" I said kinda nervously.

"She said she go kinda jealous and she said she didn't want me with any other girl but her. Sweet right?" He asked.