Chapter 1

Maia's POV

I ran out of there, I'm not exactly sure where I'm going but I had to get out there. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

I looked at myself in mirror and gasped. My makeup was running. I sat on the floor and thought to myself. I ran my fingers through my hair and thought. Maybe I should tell, Maybe you shouldn't you'll ruin a marriage by bringing your mom back into your life, But-, No buts Maia! Go back out to the party and keep quiet you won't regret it, Thanks conscience!

I pulled my hand out of my hair and tried to clean my makeup up, I then noticed that my flower crown had vanished. I looked down at the floor making sure it didn't fall out when I was talking to myself?

Oh god, please don't tell my I dropped while I was running. Crap!

I finished cleaning up my makeup and walked back to the Party. Everyone was still the same as I left them. I say down and everyone stopped talking and looked at me.

"Where did you go?" Laura asked taking a bite of cake.

"The bathroom..." I lied

She nodded and took another bite. I smiled falsely and stuck my fork in cake, thinking about the clue I left Raini. I sighed and bit a piece of my cake.

"Did you guys pack to leave tomorrow?" Dad asked breaking the silence

I nodded sadly at the thought of being a popular again. I know some pet would kill to be me but being me isn't always the unicorn island peope think it seems.

I glanced at Laura who had the same look on her face as I did. I know how my little sister feels about being popular. If you hadn't noticed we all have our secrets and Laura, well she's a genius. I can't relate to her but i know i feels to have secret you know you'll get judged for.

-----------------------

Riker's POV

I walked out of the airport gates and the hot air instantly hit my face. Home sweet home, NOT! I don't wanna come back! Vanessa and I had our first legit moments in the Bahamas. I feel like I'm never gonna be able to experience that again. Be I should just-

"Riker? Riker!" Vanessa yelled snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Uh, yeah?" I said looking at her.

"The limos here you've been standing there for 10 minutes" she said chuckling

I brushed my hair out my face, turning red in embarrassment. She rolled her eyes playfully continued walking. I followed her to the limo.

Maybe I'm being a baby. Maybe we'll be just fine. I put my luggage in the trunk while the girls put theirs in the huge truck.

I shut the trunk and got in the limo.

-----------

I got out the the limo and looked up at the gigantic mansion that stood before us. I dragged my suitcase behind me as I walked towards to give huge house.

I walked inside and instantly started looking around. Home sweet home. I dropped my luggage on the floor and walked to the staircase.

"Did you know this is were it all started?" I asked all of them.

"Whatcha talking about Blondie? Or should I say brownie" Laura smirked knowing that I bleach my hair.

"Exactly, what you just did, out frenemship started right here." I said

They stared at me with blank faces. I rolled my eyes and continued to speak.

"Vanessa's 9th birthday party, we were all standing here when I accidentally spilled punch on Vanessa and then Laura gave me a wet willy, Ross poured his drink on Laura's head, Ratliff stamped on Ross's foot. Rydel scratched Ratliff across the face, Maia threw her water bottle at Rydel and Rocky accidentally clonked Maia upside the head and Vanessa just tackled all of us and started a huge fight, which left some scars." I looking at the almost invisible punch stain on the floor.